We’ve waited all season for this! The Buffalo Bills enter the playoffs as the number-two seed against the Indianapolis Colts. Hosts Jamie D’Amico and Big Chris Newton share in the excitement with all of Bills Mafia.
in addition to breaking down the matchup and keys to victory, they also debate a few hypotheticals. Topics include:
- Comparison to the very first Bills Super Bowl team in 1990.
- Big Newt thinks quarterback Josh Allen is having a better season than any that Bills legend Jim Kelly had. (Get out your pitchforks!) But hold up, Jamie D feels it was a completely different game and not comparable to today.
- Would this year’s Josh Allen have won last year’s playoff game against the Houston Texans?
- The key similarity between the two teams.
- Is Jamie just being his normal nervous self, or does he think the Bills might lose to the Colts?
Tune in for all of that and more!
Also, don’t forget to connect on Twitter to partake in the conversation at @TheJamieDamico and @Big_Newt.
Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Blitzed Bills, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, Code of Conduct with J. Spence, The Bruce Exclusive, The Buff Hub, Jamie D. and Big Newt, The Mafia Mavens, and Circling the Wagons:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone
You can also ask Alexa or Google Home to play the Buffalo Rumblings podcast.
Editor’s note: If you’re viewing this article on Apple News, the embedded audio will be removed. Click through to the site in your browser or listen on iTunes.