Most of Week 5 is in the books, with the Indianapolis Colts and Baltimore Ravens set to finish it off on Monday night. The Buffalo Bills were able to defeat the Kansas City Chiefs in a rematch of the AFC Championship Game on Sunday night, shifting the landscape a bit. Another team with a win over the Chiefs is playing really well, too.
The Bills are second in the AFC but only by a tiebreaker. They have a 3-1 record in the AFC while the Los Angeles Chargers are undefeated in the conference.
Buffalo has a two-game lead in their division even with the Patriots winning on Sunday.
With the loss, the Chiefs fall all the way to 11th in the conference.
Here are the complete AFC East and AFC Playoff Rankings as of early Monday morning:
- Buffalo Bills (4-1)
- New England Patriots (2-3)
- Miami Dolphins (1-4, 1-1 AFCE)
- New York Jets (1-4, 0-1 AFCE)
- Los Angeles Chargers (4-1, 3-0 AFC)
- Buffalo Bills (4-1, 3-1 AFC )
- Baltimore Ravens (3-1)*
- Tennessee Titans (3-2)
- Cincinnati Bengals (3-2, 1-0 AFCN, 2-0 AFC)
- Denver Broncos (3-2, 0-0 AFCW, 2-2 AFC)
- Las Vegas Raiders (3-2, 0-1 AFCW, 3-1 AFC)
- Cleveland Browns (3-2, 0-0 AFCN, 1-2 AFC)
- New England Patriots (2-3, 2-1 AFC)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2-3, 2-2 AFC)
- Kansas City Chiefs (2-3, 1-3 AFC)
- Indianapolis Colts (1-3)*
- Houston Texans (1-4)
- Miami Dolphins (1-4)
- New York Jets (1-4)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5)
* Still to play in Week 5