Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen has made a habit out of jumping over people who go for his legs when trying to make a tackle. He’s a big fella, and defenders don’t want to get trucked so they go low. Now FOCO has immortalized the move in their latest bobblehead.
We will update once we get the final design, but the placeholder image has us intrigued. The bobblehead is $57. Pre-order yours here using this link.
- Portrays Allen in his gameday uniform, leaping over the Bills’ home stadium, showing off those hops
- Stadium backdrop with tree accents and team logo display to make you feel like you’re right there on gameday with the rest of Bills Mafia
- #JOSHALLENJUMPINGOVERTHINGS text display on front of base, trending worldwide
- Team logo displays on front of base, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- Front name display so everyone knows who the face of your franchise is
- Hand painted
- Height: Approximately 8 in.
On Sunday night against the Kansas City Chiefs, Allen hurdled cornerback L’Jarius Sneed to gain the necessary yardage for a first down. Snead’s tackle would have stopped him well short of converting, but instead the Bills’ drive continued and they would eventually score.
the hurdle is definitely impressive pic.twitter.com/hsj2TOBbH5— Vikings Blogger (@firstandskol) October 11, 2021
This isn’t the first time Allen has hurdled an opponent. In his rookie season back in September of 2018, Allen hurdled Minnesota Vikings Pro Bowl linebacker Anthony Barr. It was a longer play, and the Bills were bad at the time, but Allen converted and Buffalo won that game despite being 16-point underdogs.
Josh Allen just hurdled Anthony Barr!! This is amazing. pic.twitter.com/GPZeSMrxSn— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) September 23, 2018
The original play sparked a series of photoshopped tweets labeled with the hashtag #JoshAllenJumpingOverThings. It has been revived in the aftermath of jump number 2.