The Buffalo Bills (4-1) are embarking on the next leg of their revenge tour when they travel to Nashville to take on the Tennessee Titans (3-2) on Monday Night Football.
This is the third straight week when Buffalo has played a team that handed the Bills a painful loss over the past two seasons, and so far for the Bills, the revenge has been sweet, with Buffalo defeating the Houston Texans and the Kansas City Chiefs in consecutive weeks.
Today’s edition of the Bills daily links leads off by examining whether the Bills can complete the sweep against the Titans.
Recently featured on Buffalo Rumblings
- Matt Milano practicing as Buffalo Bills prepare for Tennessee Titans - Buffalo Rumblings
- All-22 analysis: Some sweet takeaways vs. Kansas City - Buffalo Rumblings
- Buffalo Bills protect three on practice squad before game against Tennessee Titans - Buffalo Rumblings
- “Josh Allen Jumping Over Things” gets new FOCO bobblehead - Buffalo Rumblings
Additional Bills news from around the web
Bills continue with revenge tour
First, the Bills dominated the Houston Texans 40-0 to earn a measure of redemption following a painful setback in the 2019 AFC Wild Card game. Then, Buffalo made a statement by dispatching of the Kansas City Chiefs 38-20 in a rematch of last year’s AFC Championship game. Up next: a date with the Tennessee Titans, who embarrassed the Bills 42-16 while handing Buffalo its first loss of the 2020 season.
- Can Buffalo Bills complete revenge trifecta against Titans? - Buffalo Bills Blog- ESPN
- Here’s what Sean McDermott, Bills players are saying as Bills prepare for Titans - Democrat & Chronicle
- PlayAction: Bills, Titans take different paths on drafting edge rushers | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
Bills getting healthier heading into Titans showdown
Linebacker Matt Milano (hamstring) returned to practice and guard Jon Feliciano was a full practice participant, while only special teamer Taiwan Jones sat out Thursday’s practice session as the Bills appear to be getting healthier heading into Week 6.
- Bills’ injury update: Matt Milano returns to practice | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- Matt Milano limited for Bills; Julio Jones back for Titans - WGR 550
Cole Beasley’s diminishing role on offense
While wide receiver Cole Beasley has caused a stir off the field with his comments on COVID-19 and the league’s vaccine policies, on the field, he has taken on a smaller role in Brian Daboll’s offense.
- Cole Beasley has ‘been a pro,’ accepted reduced role in Bills offense last 2 games - newyorkupstate.com
- Cole Beasley is off Twitter, but not out of Bills game plan - Democrat & Chronicle
Odds and ends
On a loaded offense, many of Buffalo’s top playmakers, including wideouts Stefon Diggs, Cole Beasley, and Gabriel Davis, have sacrificed their personal stats in the name of team success. Plus, why Micah Hyde has earned the nod as the best free safety to ever suit up for the Bills, why future Hall of Fame quarterback Drew Brees proclaims the Bills to be the best team in the NFL, why cornerback Taron Johnson “wanted to be” in Buffalo, and more!
- Decoys? Selflessness? How the Bills playmakers are willing to sacrifice for team success - BuffaloBills.com
- Mark Gaughan: Micah Hyde giving Bills the best free safety play in team history | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- Drew Brees says Bills are best team in NFL - WGR 550
- ‘I wanted to be here’: Bills NCB Taron Johnson talks contract extension | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- Erie County legislators push for public hearings for Bills stadium lease deal | Local News | buffalonews.com
- ‘Old soul’ Josh Allen’s pregame playlist is deeper than you think | Music | buffalonews.com