Fans of the Buffalo Bills have earned a reputation around the league for traveling across the country in support of their beloved Bills. That goes extra for this week’s opponent, the Tennessee Titans.
When the Bills (4-1) and Titans (3-2) square off on Monday Night Football, it will represent the third straight season where Tennessee has hosted Buffalo in a regular-season game.
Back in 2019, safety Micah Hyde credited Bills Mafia with helping the Bills earn a 14-7 win over the Titans in Nashville, claiming Bills fans “won this game. They continue to impress us. We understand it is Nashville and they were excited to get down here. As soon as it came out, they circled it on the schedule… We just, you know, we love Bills Mafia. We love what they’re able to do for us week in and week out.”
Last year, during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, when Bills fans weren’t able to cheer on their football team at home games, Tennessee was one of the first opportunities for Bills fans to see their team in person. And as they always do, fans showed up strong in Nashville, even if the team didn’t during a 42-16 loss.
If you’re making the trek to Nashville this weekend, there are several tailgate and pre-game gatherings planned for Bills fans.
- On Saturday night, Red Bull Nashville is hosting a slacklining event starting at 6 p.m. at Lower Broadway in downtown Nashville.
- The first of Sunday’s gatherings runs from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Crow’s Nest in Nashville. This serves as the official Nashville Bills Backers pre-game party, and will feature a silent auction, Bills Backers t-shirts and rally towels, and drink specials, with all proceeds from the merchandise sales benefitting the Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee.
- From noon-6 p.m. on Sunday, it’s time for the Music City Mafia pre-game party at City Tap in Nashville. For $35, former Bills standout wide receiver and Pro Football Hall of Famer Andre Reed will meet and greet Bills Mafia members from 3 p.m to 5 p.m., with proceeds benefitting the Andre Reed Foundation.
- Before the big game Monday night, the Bills Backers official tailgate party runs from 2:45 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. at 201 Woodland St. in Nashville. Admission costs $100 and includes all you can eat and drink. Wristbands will be distributed during the two Sunday pre-game gatherings.
- If you don’t have tickets to the game itself, there will be a Bills Mafia party at the Crow’s Nest in Nashville, featuring t-shirt and rally towel giveaways and drink specials.
For more information, be sure to visit the Nashville Bills Backers Facebook page.