The Buffalo Bills (4-1) are embarking on the next leg of their revenge tour when they travel to Nashville to take on the Tennessee Titans (3-2) on Monday Night Football. This is the third straight week when Buffalo has played a team that handed the Bills a painful loss over the past two seasons, with Buffalo defeating the Houston Texans and the Kansas City Chiefs in consecutive weeks.
On the latest episode of the Billieve Podcast, hosts John Boccacino and Jamie D’Amico have everything you need to know to get you ready as Buffalo looks to make another statement before the national audience on Monday Night Football.
Among the topics discussed:
- We take a moment to revel in the glory that was last week’s 38-20 trouncing of the Chiefs on Sunday Night Football, including a dominant showing from the defense and Josh Allen keeping his cool and delivering a solid performance.
- Derrick Henry is arguably the most talented running back in the NFL, yet every time defensive coordinator/assistant head coach Leslie Frazier’s defense goes up against the Titans, the Bills have had a plan for containing Henry.
- The important and difference-making role nose tackle Star Lotulelei plays on defense, especially in slowing Henry down.
- Why linebacker Matt Milano appears to be trending towards returning to action following his hamstring injury.
- Head coach Sean McDermott has some difficult decisions facing him concerning who is active and who is a healthy scratch when it comes to the wealth of talent along the defensive line.
- Can cornerback Levi Wallace handle the physicality of wide receivers Julio Jones and A.J. Brown?
- Tennessee’s secondary has taken a big step back from the squad that made it to the 2020 AFC title game.
- Why Josh Allen and the Bills should look to run up the middle to take advantage of Tennessee’s less-than-stellar pass rush.
- Predicting a breakout performance from wideout Stefon Diggs.
Check out the latest Billieve Podcast for Boccacino and D’Amico’s thoughts on the game, including their score predictions, and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments section below.
Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, Code of Conduct with J. Spence, The Bruce Exclusive, The Buff Hub, Jamie D. & Big Newt, The Overreaction Podcast, Food For Thought, The Chop Up, Hump Day Hotline, Off Tackle with John Fina, Bills Mafia Time 2 Shine and Circling the Wagons:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone | YouTube
Ask Alexa or Google Home to play the Buffalo Rumblings podcast!
If you like our show, tell a friend and spread the word!
Editor’s note: If you’re viewing this in Apple News, you’ll need to head to your podcast app or phone’s web browser to hear the embedded audio file.