The Buffalo Bills enter their bye week with a 4-2 record and a comfortable lead in the AFC East. The Bills sit in fourth place in the AFC following their 34-31 loss to the Tennessee Titans on Monday Night Football, and despite their impressive showing during a recent four-game winning streak, there are still areas where the Bills need to improve.
Today’s edition of the Bills daily links leads off by examining several moves general manager Brandon Beane could make leading up to the Nov. 2 NFL trade deadline to make his team better down the stretch.
Recently featured on Buffalo Rumblings
- BBR: A different reaction to the Bills bye week - Buffalo Rumblings
- Four Downs: Buffalo Bills bounce-back candidates after the bye - Buffalo Rumblings
- Buffalo Bills bye week: Who should fans root for? - Buffalo Rumblings
- Fan confidence: Small percentage of Bills fans worried after latest loss - Buffalo Rumblings
- TV Broadcast Maps: What games are you watching this Sunday? - Buffalo Rumblings
- Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel continues to expand - Buffalo Rumblings
Additional Bills news from around the web
Potential moves to make at the trade deadline
General manager Brandon Beane has never been one to shy away from making a deal to improve his team. With this year’s Bills expected to contend for that elusive Super Bowl championship, we discuss several moves Beane could make to bolster the Bills for the stretch run, ranging from Denver Broncos cornerback Kyle Fuller, interior offensive linemen like Andrew Norwell of the Jacksonville Jaguars and Will Hernandez of the New York Giants, to tight ends like the New York Giants’ Evan Engram and the Atlanta Falcons’ Hayden Hurst.
- Bills Mailbag: What might Brandon Beane do at the upcoming trade deadline? | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- Buffalo still the AFC team to beat, trade deadline possibilities and more: Bills bye-week musings – The Athletic (Subscription required).
- NFL Trade Deadline 2021: Miles Sanders, Andrew Norwell among 10 Buffalo Bills trade targets - newyorkupstate.com
What we’ve learned about the Bills so far
Left tackle Dion Dawkins could use the bye week to rest up as he continues to recover from COVID-19. Plus, how defenses are showing more respect to Josh Allen and the high-octane Bills offense, how, despite his fast start, why wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders is staying humble and driven, and important facts for Bills fans to know heading into the bye week.
- Bye week a chance to recharge for Bills left tackle Dion Dawkins | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- Defenses showing Josh Allen & Co. more respect than ever | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- Emmanuel Sanders brings perspective to fast start with Bills | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- What fans need to know about the Bills at the 2021 bye week - BuffaloBills.com
Odds and ends
We get an update on how long the Bills are expected to be without dynamic tight end Dawson Knox, and discuss why longtime Bills fans should have a say in the future home of the Bills new stadium.