It’s Week 4 and the Buffalo Bills have a two-game lead in the AFC East following their most recent win. With the New England Patriots playing Sunday night, we couldn’t update until the wee hours of the morning, but Buffalo is a commanding favorite to win the division.
Around the rest of the AFC, there is still a huge game with potential playoff implications on Monday Night Football with the upstart 3-0 Las Vegas Raiders facing the 2-1 Los Angeles Chargers fresh off their upset win over the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 3. We’ll update these rankings following the game tonight.
Like Buffalo, four other teams are 3-1; the Cincinnati Bengals, Baltimore Ravens, Denver Broncos, and Cleveland Browns. The Chargers could make it seven teams at 3-1 if they beat the Raiders. Las Vegas is currently the only undefeated team in the wide-open conference.
Here are the complete AFC East and AFC Playoff Rankings as of Monday morning:
- Buffalo Bills (3-1)
- Miami Dolphins (1-3, 1-1 AFCE, win over NE)
- New England Patriots (1-3, 1-1 AFCE, loss to MIA)
- New York Jets (1-3, 0-1 AFCE)
- Las Vegas Raiders (3-0)*
- Cincinnati Bengals (3-1, 2-0 AFC)
- Buffalo Bills (3-1, 2-1 AFC )
- Tennessee Titans (2-2)
- Baltimore Ravens (3-1, 2-1 AFC)
- Denver Broncos (3-1, 2-1 AFC)
- Cleveland Browns (3-1, 1-1 AFC)
- Los Angeles Chargers (2-1)*
- Kansas City Chiefs (2-2)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (1-3)
- Houston Texans (1-3)
- Indianapolis Colts (1-3)
- Miami Dolphins (1-3)
- New England Patriots (1-3)
- New York Jets (1-3)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (0-4)