Week 4 is in the books and not only do the Buffalo Bills have a two-game lead in the AFC East following their most recent win, they are tied for first in the entire conference.
On Monday night, the Los Angeles Chargers defeated the Las Vegas Raiders so both teams are 3-1. They join a logjam of teams with that record atop the AFC. The Cincinnati Bengals, Baltimore Ravens, Denver Broncos, and Cleveland Browns join Buffalo, Vegas, and L.A.
A huge game in the conference landscape looms for Sunday night when the reigning champs of the AFC, the Kansas City Chiefs, host the Bills. Buffalo lost convincingly to the Chiefs in the AFC Championship Game in January.
Here are the complete AFC East and AFC Playoff Rankings as of Tuesday morning:
- Buffalo Bills (3-1)
- Miami Dolphins (1-3, 1-1 AFCE, win over NE)
- New England Patriots (1-3, 1-1 AFCE, loss to MIA)
- New York Jets (1-3, 0-1 AFCE)
- Los Angeles Chargers (3-1, 2-0 AFC)
- Cincinnati Bengals (3-1, 2-0 AFC)
- Buffalo Bills (3-1, 2-1 AFC )
- Tennessee Titans (2-2)
- Las Vegas Raiders (3-1, 3-1 AFC)
- Baltimore Ravens (3-1, 2-1 AFC)
- Denver Broncos (3-1, 2-1 AFC)
- Cleveland Browns (3-1, 1-1 AFC)
- Kansas City Chiefs (2-2)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (1-3)
- Houston Texans (1-3)
- Indianapolis Colts (1-3)
- Miami Dolphins (1-3)
- New England Patriots (1-3)
- New York Jets (1-3)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (0-4)