The Buffalo Bills (7-4) host the New England Patriots (8-4) in a HUGE Monday Night Football clash in Week 13. This is by far the game of the year for the Bills. With a win, Buffalo takes control of the AFC East, but with a loss, the Bills could fall all the way to eighth in the AFC.
Today’s edition of the Bills daily links leads off by asking the question most Bills fans are pondering: Just how good are Mac Jones and the Patriots?
Recently featured on Buffalo Rumblings
- Buffalo Bills injuries: Star Lotulelei dealing with lingering illness - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills’ opponent analysis: how good is Mac Jones? - Buffalo Rumblings
- Three Buffalo Bills questionable for New England Patriots game - Buffalo Rumblings
- Billieve: Previewing the Game of the Year vs. the Patriots - Buffalo Rumblings
- The Chop Up with special guest Bruce Nolan - Buffalo Rumblings
- The Speed Option: Buffalo Bills host the New England Patriots on Monday night - Buffalo Rumblings
- Not Another Buffalo Podcast | Week 13 Game Picks & Brando’s Bets - Buffalo Rumblings
- Four Downs: nasty weather could impact Bills vs Patriots - Buffalo Rumblings
- NFL salary cap expected to top $208 million in 2022, per report - Buffalo Rumblings
- Wingin’ It: Buffalo Samosadilla for MNF against the Pats - Buffalo Rumblings
Additional Bills news from around the web
Just how good are Mac Jones and the Patriots?
The Patriots have won six straight games, outscoring their foes by a wide margin, including a 36-13 rout of the Tennessee Titans in Week 12. Led by rookie quarterback Mac Jones, the Patriots are limiting their mistakes, succeeding in running the ball and stopping the run on defense. But just how good are Bill Belichick and the Patriots? Plus, Buffalo CB Dane Jackson gets his first chance to step up with All-Pro CB Tre’Davious White sidelined, DT Ed Oliver looks to continue his disruptive play, and how to follow along as the Bills go for a much-needed win over the Patriots.
- PlayAction: Pats’ scheme helps Mac Jones, but his accuracy is outstanding | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- Bills keys in a chess match vs. Bill Belichick and the Patriots: 5 thoughts and a prediction – The Athletic (Subscription required).
- Dane Jackson steps into the spotlight as he takes over for Tre’Davious White - Democrat & Chronicle
- Bills Mailbag: With Patriots game looming, how nervous should 'Mafia' members be? | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- Bills' Q&A: Disruptive Ed Oliver credits equipment change for rising play | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- Patriots at Bills spread, odds, picks and trends: Expert predictions for NFL Week 13 Monday Night Football – The Athletic
- How to watch Buffalo Bills vs. New England Patriots on Monday Night Football: Time, TV channel, free live stream info - newyorkupstate.com
Spencer Brown, Star Lotulelei, Matt Milano injury updates
The Bills will need their full complement of players when they take on the Patriots, and according to head coach Sean McDermott, Buffalo should have right tackle Spencer Brown, defensive tackle Star Lotulelei and linebacker Matt Milano on the field for this Monday night showdown.
- A ‘Star’ returns? Bills DT Lotulelei could be key to stopping Patriots’ rushing attack - newyorkupstate.com
- Bills DT Star Lotulelei a full participant Satuday; Ford, Gilliam and Obada questionable | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- Bills list three players as questionable for Bills vs. Pats | Week 13 - BuffaloBills.com
Odds and ends
We get to know Buffalo’s special teams coach Heath Farwell’s thoughts on how his unit could impact the outcome of the game against the Patriots, tell Bills fans who they should be rooting for in Week 13, and examine the gusty tailgating conditions for the clash vs. the Patriots.
- Bills special teams coach on Tyler Bass, choosing between kick returners, elite coverage and more | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- What Bills fans need to know about the 2021 AFC playoff race | Week 13 - BuffaloBills.com
- Tailgaters can expect winds of 55 mph for Bills vs. Patriots | Weather | buffalonews.com