The Buffalo Bills are in a bit of trouble in the AFC Playoff Standings following their most recent loss to the New England Patriots on Monday Night Football. With a middling record in conference games, they might need to win four of their last five games just to make the playoffs.
We’ll get into those scenarios more as the week rolls on, but instead of being tied for first in the conference, Buffalo has fallen sharply into the Wild Card race. They are currently hanging onto the final Wild Card spot, just a half-game ahead of the Pittsburgh Steelers and Indianapolis Colts, who both beat the Bills this season.
In the standings below, division leaders are listed in the 1-4 slots.
- New England Patriots (9-4)
- Tennessee Titans (8-4, 5-3 AFC)
- Baltimore Ravens (8-4, 5-4 AFC, win over KC)
- Kansas City Chiefs (8-4, losses to TEN & BAL)
- Los Angeles Chargers (7-5, 5-3 AFC, win over CIN)
- Cincinnati Bengals (7-5, 5-3 AFC, loss to LAC)
- Buffalo Bills (7-5, 5-5 AFC)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (6-5-1)
- Indianapolis Colts (7-6)
- Las Vegas Raiders (6-6, 4-3 AFC, win over DEN)
- Cleveland Browns (6-6, 3-5 AFC, win over DEN)
- Denver Broncos (6-6, loss to CLE & LVR)
- Miami Dolphins (6-7)
- New York Jets (3-9)++
- Houston Texans (2-10, 2-7)++
- Jacksonville Jaguars (2-10)++
++ Eliminated from the postseason