It’s Memorial Day week, a time to remember those who have fallen for our country. The day of remembrance caused the podcast hosts, Jamie D’Amico and Big Chris Newton, to consider some of their most fond memories of the Buffalo Bills.
Included are memories such as the first games they attended, noted by seeing John Elway as a rookie, and seeing a loaded late 90s Bills team at the Super Dome in New Orleans.
Other fond memories that they excitedly share include:
- The 1987 Cornelius Bennet trade
- The 2003 Sam Adams pick-six in week one against the Patriots
- A couple of Fred Jackson plays, including his stiff arm of Chicago Bears safety Chris Conte in 2014
Naturally, Jamie D and Big Newt veered onto some non-football topics that are can’t-miss listening, including:
- How to get a police officer to escort you to a Bills game
- When to not wash your hands after using the bathroom
- How to get the ladies despite being a five on the looks scale
- Know when you’re being set up, and get out of there
- The Contest
Yes, there’s a contest! Big Newt is going to give a prize to the person who shares the best Buffalo Bills-related memory. Listen to find out how to win!
To enter, DM the hosts at @TheJamieDamico and @Big_Newt.
Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, Code of Conduct with J. Spence, The Bruce Exclusive, The Buff Hub, Jamie D. and Big Newt, The Mafia Mavens, The Overreaction Sports Podcast, and Circling the Wagons:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone | YouTube
Ask Alexa or Google Home to play the Buffalo Rumblings podcast!
Tell a friend and leave a review. Both can really help us grow our audience.
Editor’s note: If you’re viewing this in Apple News, you’ll need to head to your podcast app or phone’s web browser to hear the embedded audio file.