The Buffalo Bills will hold at least three public practices during their 2021 training camp. Training camp’s report date is July 27 but we had yet to receive any information regarding practice schedules before Wednesday.
The three practices are all being held in the late morning/early afternoon, with no night scrimmages:
- Saturday, July 31 at 10:00 a.m.
- Saturday, August 7th at 10:00 a.m. (Red and Blue scrimmage)
- Wednesday, September 1 at 12 noon
All three events are being held at Highmark Stadium and tickets are complimentary, as is parking. An offer code went out to season ticketholders Thursday morning. Friday morning, the tickets will be made available to the general public at 10 a.m. There is a six-ticket limit for each order.
Reporters have been under strict guidelines about what they can and can’t share during offseason workouts and minicamp. They same held true during training camp last year. These practices, those policies will likely be relaxed because of the thousands of people in attendance. Good news!
COVID-19 protocols will be in place, but you do not need to get a vaccine to be in attendance. More rules and restrictions will be sent to ticketholders, we can assume. There will be no autograph signings.
In addition to the open camp practices, the team released the full training camp practice schedule. If it’s not marked, the team is practicing in the AdPro Fieldhouse and adjoining practice fields.
- Wednesday, July 28 (10 a.m.)
- Thursday, July 29 (10 a.m.)
- Friday, July 30 (10 a.m.)
- Saturday, July 31 (10 a.m.) at Highmark Stadium (open to public)
- Monday, August 2 (10 a.m.)
- Tuesday, August 3 (10 a.m.)
- Thursday, August 5 (10 a.m.)
- Friday, August 6 (10 a.m.)
- Saturday, August 7 (10 a.m.) at Highmark Stadium (open to public)
- Monday, August 9 (10 a.m.)
- Tuesday, August 10 (10 a.m.)
- Wednesday, August 11 (10 a.m.)
- Sunday, August 15 (4 p.m.)
- Monday, August 16 (10 a.m.)
- Tuesday, August 17 (10 a.m.)
- Thursday, August 19 (10 a.m.)
- Sunday, August 22 (4 p.m.)
- Wednesday, September 1 at (12 noon) (open to public)