Those topics include:
- Tight end Dawson Knox and whether his offseason work, including seeing a performance vision coach to help improve his hand-eye coordination to combat the drops, will pay dividends and help him take that next step forward.
- The Bills started the same offensive line the final eight games of the 2020 season, but third-year player Cody Ford is considered the favorite to win the starting left guard job. Can Ford can live up to his second-round draft status and secure one of the guard spots, or will Ike Boettger reclaim the job.
- Cut-down day, specifically how general manager Brandon Beane constructs this roster and what he does with the plethora of talent along the offensive and defensive lines who don’t make the 53-man roster. It’s a good problem to have, and Bills fans should rest easy knowing Beane will be able to get value in trades when dealing these cut candidates.
- Whether second-year cornerback Dane Jackson can unseat incumbent CB2 starter Levi Wallace.
- Bonus shoutouts to WR Isaiah McKenzie and TE/fullback/special teamer Reggie Gilliam
Check out the latest Billieve Podcast for Boccacino and D’Amico’s thoughts on what they’re looking forward to from training camp, then join the conversation by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.
Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, Code of Conduct with J. Spence, The Bruce Exclusive, Buff Hub, Jamie D. and Big Newt, The Mafia Mavens, The Overreaction Sports Podcast, and Circling the Wagons:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone | YouTube
Ask Alexa or Google Home to play the Buffalo Rumblings podcast!
If you like our show, tell a friend and spread the word!
Editor’s note: If you’re viewing this in Apple News, you’ll need to head to your podcast app or phone’s web browser to hear the embedded audio file.