After a long offseason, the Buffalo Bills are poised to return to training camp. Jamie D and Big Newt take a hard look at who the team is bringing in for training camp.
After talking about a LeBron James interaction, COVID-19 sniping among Bills players, and Madden scores, the hosts look at the battles across the roster. Battles are broken and the following questions are answered:
- RB3. Will it be Matt Breida, Antonio Williams, or will they forgo that position and hope that Taiwan Jones can fill the role?
- At TE Dawson Knox and Jacob Hollister will make the roster, but what about Tommy Sweeney?
- Will Isaiah Hodgins live up to the hype from minicamp, or will rookie Marquez Stevenson make the final cut?
- There are too many bodies at defensive end, or is there?
- Cornerback could see some major turnover. Who will be left standing?
All of these questions, and more, are answered by Jamie D’Amico and Big Chris Newton.
Share your thoughts on the 53-man roster in the comments section below, or contact the hosts directly on Twitter at @TheJamieDamico and @Big_Newt.
Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, Code of Conduct with J. Spence, The Bruce Exclusive, Buff Hub, Jamie D. and Big Newt, The Mafia Mavens, The Overreaction Sports Podcast, and Circling the Wagons:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone | YouTube
Ask Alexa or Google Home to play the Buffalo Rumblings podcast!
If you like our show, tell a friend and spread the word!
Editor’s note: If you’re viewing this in Apple News, you’ll need to head to your podcast app or phone’s web browser to hear the embedded audio file.