We’re back, baby! The Buffalo Bills reported to training camp on Tuesday and their first practice was at One Bills Drive on Wednesday. It’s just helmets and shorts right now, and the press is very limited in what they are allowed to share, but they are back just the same.
Buffalo Bills general manager Brandon Beane spoke with the media yesterday morning followed by head coach Sean McDermott. After practice, QB Josh Allen, WR Cole Beasley, and WR Stefon Diggs all had press sessions.
Practice was moved inside for the Bills on Thursday due to pending inclement weather, but reporters will still be able to provide their limited updates. I’ve included the Bills Reporters Twitter list to follow along with the updates from the local beat reporters.
The biggest news so far:
- Jerry Hughes starts the year on NF-I with a calf strain.
- Ike Boettger and Dion Dawkins begin camp on the Reserve/COVID-19 list.
- All the Bills coaches are vaccinated.
- 80 percent-plus of Bills players are vaccinated.
- No momentum yet on the Josh Allen extension.