The Buffalo Bills got back on the practice field following their 41-15 victory over the Chicago Bears in Week 2 of the NFL preseason, and today’s edition of the Bills daily links leads off with final thoughts from Buffalo’s convincing victory.
Recently featured on Buffalo Rumblings
- Billieve: Recapping Buffalo’s Dismantling of Da Bears - Buffalo Rumblings
- Circling the Wagons: Bills/Bears recap & injury talk w/Banged Up Bills - Buffalo Rumblings
- Four Downs: Reggie Gilliam is trending up for the Bills - Buffalo Rumblings
- AFC East Roundup: Offensive Explosion - Buffalo Rumblings
Additional Bills news from around the web
Last thoughts on Buffalo’s preseason win over Chicago
Fullback Reggie Gilliam continues to make a strong push to earn a spot on the 53-man roster following a strong performance vs. the Bears. Plus, head coach Sean McDermott shares why, despite the blowout win where Buffalo dominated all three facets of the game, the Bills still have room to improve. See who else joined quarterback Mitchell Trubisky and Carlos “Boogie” Basham as Bills on the rise, and learn why the Bills’ lack of offensive line depth is starting to be a concern.
- Reggie Gilliam’s versatility on display in Bills’ win over Bears | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- Sean McDermott happy with performance, but says Bills can be better - Democrat & Chronicle
- Bills risers and fallers: Devin Singletary, Zack Moss answer call at RB; OT depth is a concern – The Athletic (Subscription required).
- Buffalo Bills’ roster projection includes 20 linemen and many tough decisions - Sports Illustrated Buffalo Bills News, Analysis and More
Sean McDermott’s updates on injured Bills
The Bills saw five players—offensive tackle Spencer Brown (knee), defensive tackle Harrison Phillips (knee), cornerback Dane Jackson (stinger), offensive tackle Tommy Doyle (knee), and wide receiver/returner Marquez Stevenson (ankle/foot) leave the win over Chicago with injuries. McDermott said there weren’t any long-term concerns for the numerous players who were injured in the game.
- Training camp observations: Harrison Phillips dinged up, Stefon Diggs improving | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- 3 things to know from training camp practice No. 17 - BuffaloBills.com
WR Stefon Diggs the latest Bill to land in the Top 100
Wide receiver Stefon Diggs became the third member of the Bills to earn a spot on the NFL Network’s list of Top 100 Players of 2021, joining cornerback Tre’Davious White (No. 95) and fellow wideout Cole Beasley (No. 96).
- Stefon Diggs ranks No. 11 on NFL Network’s top 100 players of 2021 | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- Stefon Diggs comes in at No. 11 on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2021 list - BuffaloBills.com
- ‘Top 100 Players of 2021’: Stefon Diggs No. 11 - BuffaloBills.com
Odds and ends
One NFL analyst offers his thoughts on why offensive coordinator Brian Daboll and the Bills should consider employing more of the option route to make the offense more difficult to game-plan for. Plus, learn how the Bills are the most pass-happy heavy offense in the league, hear why former Bills running back LeSean McCoy is advocating for Daboll to earn a head coaching gig, and more.
- Jim Kubiak: How Bills’ use of option concept could help boost offense | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- The 25 nuggets you need to know before the start of the 2021 NFL season – The Athletic
- LeSean McCoy: Buffalo Bills offensive coordinator Brian Daboll deserves shot as head coach - WKBW
- Clock is ticking on Bills stadium talks - ProFootballTalk