It’s finally here: the start of the Buffalo Bills 2021 season! The Bills have legit Super Bowl aspirations, and Buffalo kicks off its most anticipated season in years on Sunday afternoon, welcoming the Pittsburgh Steelers to Highmark Stadium.
Among the topics discussed:
- How will Buffalo’s revamped defensive line and rejuvenated pass rush fare against a Steelers’ offensive line featuring four new starters?
- Can Levi Wallace hold his own against the more physical Steelers wideouts?
- Will the Bills be able to slow down rookie Najee Harris and the Pittsburgh ground game?
- Will Brian Daboll speed up the offense, and will he employ more 10 personnel (one running back, one tight end, four wide receivers)?
- How will Josh Allen fare against the vaunted Steelers pass rush and dangerous secondary?
- Can the offensive line, and in particular the two guards (Jon Feliciano and whoever starts between Cody Ford and Ike Boettger), step up and create time for Allen and holes for Devin Singletary, Zack Moss, Matt Breida and the rushing attack?
Boccacino and D’Amico then offer up their score predictions for the game. Feel free to leave yours in the comments section.
Check out the latest Billieve Podcast for Boccacino and D’Amico’s thoughts on the game, including their score predictions, and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments section below.
Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, Code of Conduct with J. Spence, The Bruce Exclusive, The Buff Hub, Jamie D. & Big Newt, The Overreaction Podcast, Food For Thought, The Chop Up, Hump Day Hotline, Off Tackle with John Fina, Bills Mafia Time 2 Shine and Circling the Wagons:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone
Ask Alexa or Google Home to play the Buffalo Rumblings podcast!
If you like our show, tell a friend and spread the word!
Editor’s note: If you’re viewing this in Apple News, you’ll need to head to your podcast app or phone’s web browser to hear the embedded audio file.