Both the Buffalo Bills (0-1) and Miami Dolphins (0-1) are searching for their first wins of the 2021 NFL season when they square off Sunday afternoon at Hard Rock Stadium. Today’s edition of the Bills daily links leads off by examining the key matchups to watch as Buffalo looks to even its record at 1-1 on this young season.
Recently featured on Buffalo Rumblings
- Buffalo Bills opponent preview: Miami Dolphins pass rush - Buffalo Rumblings
- 5 Buffalo Bills to watch vs the Miami Dolphins - Buffalo Rumblings
- 5 Miami Dolphins to watch against the Buffalo Bills - Buffalo Rumblings
- Davis, Lotulelei, Obada questionable for Buffalo Bills vs Miami Dolphins - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills vs. Dolphins: Miami WR Will Fuller will miss game due to personal reasons - Buffalo Rumblings
- Buffalo Bills vs. Miami Dolphins broadcast info, announcers, streaming, radio, television Week 2 - Buffalo Rumblings
- BBR: What to watch for in Bills vs. Dolphins - Buffalo Rumblings
Additional Bills news from around the web
Key Week 2 matchups to watch
All-Pro quarterback Josh Allen has shined against the Dolphins so far in his NFL career, going 5-1 while directing Buffalo’s offense to an average of 39 points per game during a five-game winning streak vs. Miami. On Sunday, Allen will look to build upon his solid numbers against the Dolphins, which include accounting for 20 total touchdowns while throwing only four interceptions in six career matchups. Can Allen continue his dominance over the Fish? How will Buffalo’s secondary contain a dangerous group of Dolphins wide receivers? Will Buffalo’s pass rush make life miserable for Tua Tagovailoa? We discuss those questions, address how the Bills can revive their once-explosive offense, and offer up predictions.
- Can Bills’ Josh Allen continue dominance of Dolphins? (5 things to watch in Week 2) - newyorkupstate.com
- 5 things to know and Sal’s prediction for Bills vs. Dolphins - Democrat & Chronicle
- The key to reigniting the Bills' explosive offense? 5 thoughts and a prediction – The Athletic (Subscription required).
- 8 things to watch for in Bills at Dolphins | Week 2 - BuffaloBills.com
- Greg Cosell: Bills-Dolphins Matchup Preview | One Bills Live - BuffaloBills.com
- McDermott: ‘We cannot afford to do what we did last week’ - WGR 550
Latest injury updates
Defensive tackle Star Lotulelei was a full practice participant on Friday, while wide receiver Gabriel Davis was limited. They are both questionable for the game with the Dolphins, as is defensive end Efe Obada. On the other sideline, Miami will be without wide receiver Will Fuller.
- Bills’ Gabe Davis, Star Lotulelei and Efe Obada listed as questionable | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- 3 Bills players questionable vs. Dolphins; Miami WR Will Fuller is out - newyorkupstate.com
- Three Bills players listed as questionable for Bills at Dolphins - BuffaloBills.com
- Brian Flores mum on whether Fuller will return this season - WGR 550
Odds and ends
Is it too soon to be worried about Buffalo’s offensive line following a dismal performance vs. the Pittsburgh Steelers? Plus, will Gabriel Davis see more time on the field, why Davis is a big believer in giving back to the community, examining the details of how the Bills and Sabres COVID-19 vaccines came to be, how you can support Oishei Children’s Hospital and show off your Bills fandom, and more!
- Bills Mailbag: Too soon to be worried about offensive line? Will Gabe Davis get more snaps? | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- Q&A: Gabriel Davis on giving back to the community, fishing and chasing hogs | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- How the Bills and Sabres vaccine mandate came to be and the question of fairness | Local News | buffalonews.com
- Bills-themed Little People toys benefit Oishei Children’s Hospital | News 4 Buffalo
- Fisher-Price creates “Let’s Go Buffalo!” Little People sets - WKBW
- Dolphins fan Darius Rucker to sing national anthem before Bills game in Miami | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com