The Buffalo Bills (1-1) and Washington Football Team (1-1) will meet Sunday at 1 p.m. EDT in a Week 3 showdown at Highmark Stadium. Leading off today’s edition of the Bills daily links, we discuss why offensive coordinator Brian Daboll should commit to the run to neutralize Washington’s talented front four.
Recently featured on Buffalo Rumblings
- Levi Wallace, Dane Jackson questionable in Friday Buffalo Bills injury report - Buffalo Rumblings
- Five Buffalo Bills to watch vs. Washington Football Team - Buffalo Rumblings
- Five Washington Football Team players to watch at the Buffalo Bills - Buffalo Rumblings
- Buffalo Bills opponent preview: Washington Football Team’s pass rush - Buffalo Rumblings
- Buffalo Bills vs. Washington Football Team broadcast info, announcers, streaming, radio, television Week 3 - Buffalo Rumblings
- Led by Steve Tasker, 7 former Buffalo Bills on list for 2022 Pro Football Hall of Fame consideration - Buffalo Rumblings
- Personal Seat Licenses under the microscope in this week’s Bills’ stadium conversation - Buffalo Rumblings
Additional Bills news from around the web
Why Buffalo should commit to the run and other Week 3 thoughts
Our Week 3 preview begins by examining the importance of getting Devin Singletary, Zack Moss, Josh Allen and the ground game going to counter Washington’s talented edge rushers Chase Young and Montez Sweat. We also discuss what Allen can do to enjoy a bounce-back game against the Football Team, explore whether this is the week Allen and the offense get back on track, analyze what Greg Rousseau, Jerry Hughes, A.J. Epenesa and the defense need to do to make Taylor Heinicke uncomfortable, and more.
- Scouting report: Old-school approach may benefit Bills against Washington | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- Get-right game for Josh Allen on the way? 5 thoughts and a prediction for Bills-Washington – The Athletic
- Can Bills make Football Team’s Taylor Heinicke uncomfortable in first road start since 2018? (6 things to watch) - newyorkupstate.com
- 5 keys to the game, Sal’s prediction for Bills vs. Washington - Democrat & Chronicle
- Bills notebook: Emmanuel Sanders honored for community work; no players ruled out against Washington | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- Bills’ cornerbacks Levi Wallace and Dane Jackson listed as questionable | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- Rivera: Heinicke can prove he’s a legit ‘NFL dude’ vs. Bills - WGR 550
- Lorenzo Alexander + 30 Bills legends set to return for Sunday’s game | Bills Today - BuffaloBills.com
LB Matt Milano, CB Taron Johnson excelling on D
After signing a contract extension in the offseason, investing in linebacker Matt Milano is paying off so far through two weeks. Plus, why cornerback Taron Johnson has developed into a defensive playmaker in his fourth season, and how a dominant defensive line is fueling a stingy defense.
- Matt Milano on NFL’s 10 most underappreciated players list | Bills Today - BuffaloBills.com
- McDermott: Taron Johnson fills a unique role - WGR 550
- Next Gen Stats: D-Line Dominance Key to Bills Success - BuffaloBills.com
Odds and ends
We discuss why now seems like the right time to give defensive end A.J. Epenesa more playing time, examine if there’s a role in the offense for speedster Matt Breida, learn how Bills owners Kim and Terry Pegula are planning to sell personal seat licenses to offset their costs of a new stadium, and find out why Canadian Bills fans are prevented from cheering on their favorite team at home this year.
- Bills Mailbag: Is it time to give A.J. Epenesa more snaps? Can Matt Breida carve out a role? | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- Bills to sell personal seat licenses to help pay for ‘private’ portion of new stadium | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- ‘Just let me go to the game’: Canadian Bills fans shut out from stadium | Local News | buffalonews.com