Among the topics discussed:
- Why returning to an old-fashioned offensive game plan, featuring plenty of runs for Devin Singletary, Zack Moss, and Josh Allen should help Buffalo neutralize Washington’s talented front four, led by Chase Young and Montez Sweat.
- How Allen is reverting to his bad habits from the 2019 season, and the simple fix he can make to get back on track and regain his accuracy in the passing game.
- How wide receivers Stefon Diggs, Cole Beasley, Emmanuel Sanders, and Gabriel Davis have the clear edge in their one-on-one matchups against Washington’s secondary.
- Why A.J. Epenesa, Jerry Hughes, Greg Rousseau, Ed Oliver and the resurgent defensive line should once again be able to take advantage of a weak Washington offensive line.
- How a bulked-up Epenesa has become a wrecking ball on the defensive line.
- The strengths and weaknesses of Washington quarterback Taylor Heinicke, and how he will attack Buffalo’s defense.
- Breaking down the pivotal matchup of Washington wide receiver Terry McLaurin vs. All-Pro cornerback Tre’Davious White.
- What Buffalo’s defense needs to do to neutralize Washington’s 1-2 running back tandem of Antonio Gibson and J.D. McKissic.
Check out the latest Billieve Podcast for Boccacino and D’Amico’s thoughts on the game, including their score predictions, and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments section below.
Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, Code of Conduct with J. Spence, The Bruce Exclusive, The Buff Hub, Jamie D. & Big Newt, The Overreaction Podcast, Food For Thought, The Chop Up, Hump Day Hotline, Off Tackle with John Fina, Bills Mafia Time 2 Shine and Circling the Wagons:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone
Ask Alexa or Google Home to play the Buffalo Rumblings podcast!
If you like our show, tell a friend and spread the word!
Editor’s note: If you’re viewing this in Apple News, you’ll need to head to your podcast app or phone’s web browser to hear the embedded audio file.