The wait is almost over for Buffalo Bills fans. Coming off a 13-3 regular season and an appearance in the AFC Championship game, and with 20 of 22 starters returning from last year’s squad, the Bills return to action on Sunday when they host the Pittsburgh Steelers at Highmark Stadium.
Today’s edition of the Bills daily links leads off examining the expectations for the Bills during the 2021 season.
Recently featured on Buffalo Rumblings
- Four Downs: Buffalo Bills breakout candidates for 2021 season - Buffalo Rumblings
- CTW: Buffalo Bills 2021 season preview, look ahead to Pittsburgh Steelers - Buffalo Rumblings
- What are Buffalo Bills’ 2022 NFL Draft needs? - Buffalo Rumblings
- 2022 NFL Draft: College football recap, Week 1 - Buffalo Rumblings
- Rumblings guide to mastering your first Buffalo Bills home game - Buffalo Rumblings
- Join the Buffalo Rumblings pick ’em contest to benefit the American Cancer Society - Buffalo Rumblings
Additional Bills news from around the web
Previewing the Buffalo Bills’ 2021 season
Josh Allen enjoyed a breakthrough campaign in 2020, finishing as NFL MVP runner-up while guiding the Bills to their most successful season since the Super Bowl runs of the 1990s. With plenty of talent returning, expectations are high for the Bills this year. We examine whether Allen can get the Bills back to the Super Bowl, hear why NBC Sports’ Peter King has the Bills advancing into Super Bowl LVI, offer up game-by-game predictions, explore whether Allen will experience any regression, and discuss bold predictions for the Bills this year.
- Bills 2021 season preview: Can Josh Allen take Buffalo to Super Bowl? - newyorkupstate.com
- Bills roundtable: Under/Over 10.5? Biggest challenge? Surprise player? | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- Buffalo Bills 2021 season game-by-game predictions - newyorkupstate.com
- FMIA: 2021 NFL Season Predictions, Super Bowl LVI - Peter King, NBC Sports
- NBC Sports’ Peter King predicts Bills-Rams Super Bowl this season | wgrz.com
- Which A.F.C. Teams Could Challenge Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs? - The New York Times
- Will Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen regress in 2021? – The Athletic
- NFL 2021 team previews - Bold predictions, breakout candidates, biggest questions - ESPN.com
- Simulating the 2021 NFL season - Projecting 285 games, biggest storylines and a Super Bowl winner - ESPN.com
Storylines to watch and predictions for Week 1 vs. Pittsburgh
Breaking down the key matchups as Buffalo prepares to host Pittsburgh in a big Week 1 clash at Highmark Stadium. The Bills are searching for their third straight win vs. the Steelers.
- Top 5 storylines to follow for Bills vs. Steelers | Week 1 - BuffaloBills.com
- Bills vs. Steelers | Week 1 | What fans need to know + score predictions - BuffaloBills.com
- ‘GMFB’ previews Week 1 Bills vs. Steelers matchup - BuffaloBills.com
Odds and ends
We discuss why Buffalo’s point differential should serve as a key measure of the team’s success in 2021. We also hear how Josh Allen and the Bills still have a chip on their shoulders heading into a season with great expectations, dive into why Buffalo is a candidate to draw many primetime games, examine why cornerback Siran Neal is one of the most versatile members of the team’s defense, learn how fullback Reggie Gilliam is driven by the discipline he learned from his parents, and get the latest on whether star linebacker T.J. Watt will suit up for the Steelers in Week 1.
- Jim Kubiak: Keep your eyes on Bills’ point differential as measure of success | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- How Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills keep underdog mentality despite expectations - Buffalo Bills Blog- ESPN
- Josh Allen, winning record and college atmosphere help make Bills a prime-time draw | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- Siran Neal is one of the Bills most versatile players - Democrat & Chronicle
- Shaped by his disciplined parents, fullback Reggie Gilliam carves out spot on Bills | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- T.J. Watt still not practicing with Steelers ahead of Week 1 - WGR 550