The Buffalo Bills are planning on moving into a new stadium in time for the 2026 NFL season, and today’s edition of Buffalo Rumblinks leads off with a first look at artists’ renderings of how the stadium could look when it debuts.
Bills new stadium artist renderings revealed
The Bills are working on their new stadium, which will be built across the street from the team’s current home in Orchard Park, NY, and is slated to open in 2026. On Thursday, for the first time, the team unveiled two renderings for the new stadium, which will have a smaller capacity than current Highmark Stadium and will feature a partial roof and a perforated metal exterior. The images depict the exterior of the stadium and the seating bowl.
- Buffalo Bills release two renderings of new stadium - Buffalo News
- Bills release renderings of new stadium: Here’s what it may look like - Democrat & Chronicle
- Buffalo Bills release first renderings of future stadium - ESPN Buffalo Bills Blog
- Here’s a look at Bills new stadium as team releases first renderings - newyorkupstate.com
- Bills release renderings for new stadium - WGR 550
- They’re here! | New Bills Stadium renderings unveiled - BuffaloBills.com
- Zeldin vows to reopen Bills stadium deal as Hochul defends agreement - Buffalo News
- As stadium talks continue, tentative deal for Bills becomes flashpoint in race for NY governor - Buffalo News
Tre’Davious White ruled out for Bills vs. Packers
All-Pro cornerback Tre’Davious White, who has been working his way back from an ACL injury, is still on schedule with his efforts to return to the field—but he won’t make his season debut on Sunday against the Green Bay Packers.
- Bills cornerback Tre’Davious White will not play against Green Bay - Buffalo News
- Bills say CB Tre’Davious White is on schedule but won’t play against Packers - Democrat & Chronicle
- Tre’Davious White won’t play Sunday for Bills - WGR 550
Micah Hyde injury update
Despite being out for the season with what he called an “eye-opening” neck injury, All-Pro safety Micah Hyde is still finding ways to help the Bills. Hear how Hyde is making a difference for Buffalo’s defense, and how his recovery is progressing.
- Bills safety Micah Hyde finding new ways to impact team after neck surgery - Buffalo News
- Bills Today | Micah Hyde opens up about ‘eye-opening’ neck injury, plans for the future - BuffaloBills.com
- 2 injured Bills stars lean on each other, and Von Miller, as they work through lonely road back - newyorkupstate.com
Even more Bills news and notes
Von Miller and the Bills gave back to Hamlin Park Academy #74 School as part of a week-long “Huddle for Hunger” initiative. Plus, is it too soon to discuss whether Josh Allen has eclipsed Hall of Famer Jim Kelly as the greatest quarterback in franchise history?
- Buffalo Bills give back at Hamlin Park School - Buffalo News
- The Satchel: Has Josh Allen surpassed Jim Kelly as Bills GOAT? Is a Norris Trophy in Rasmus Dahlin’s future? - The Athletic (subscription required)
- NFL picks against the spread: Vic Tafur’s Week 8 predictions - The Athletic (subscription required)
Bills news from Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills news: Tre’Davious White ruled out of Packers SNF tilt - Buffalo Rumblings
- Buffalo Bills new stadium renderings show off canopy, golden bison - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills rookies 2022: assessing Kaiir Elam, Khalil Shakir at the bye - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills scoring on par despite NFL’s points drop: The Bruce Exclusive - Buffalo Rumblings
- NFL scoring down in 2022, but not for Buffalo Bills, Josh Allen - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills’ offensive scheme thrives using the RPO - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills-Packers preview: Spencer Brown, Jake Kumerow injuries day-to-day - Buffalo Rumblings
- NFL Week 8 storylines: Bills vs. Packers spotlight - Buffalo Rumblings
- Retired Buffalo Bills center Eric Wood releases new book: Tackle What’s Next - Buffalo Rumblings