Today’s edition of Buffalo Rumblinks breaks down the good—center Mitch Morse, middle linebacker Tremaine Edmunds, and defensive end Greg Rousseau each returned to the practice field on Sunday—and the bad, with eight players sitting out the team’s workout with an illness.
Illness forces eight Bills to miss Sunday’s workout
The Bills are dealing with an illness running through their locker room that forced eight players—safeties Jordan Poyer and Jaquan Johnson, cornerbacks Dane Jackson and Siran Neal, linebacker Tyler Matakevich, running back Nyheim Hines, wide receiver Khalil Shakir, and tight end Quintin Morris—to sit out Sunday’s workout.
On the positive side, three key starters—center Mitch Morse, middle linebacker Tremaine Edmunds, and defensive end Greg Rousseau—were back on the field on Sunday.
- Eight Buffalo Bills players miss practice with illness - Buffalo News
- Eight Bills players miss practice due to illness - WGR 550
- Bills begin prepping for Patriots with flu bug running through team - Democrat & Chronicle
Bills vs. Patriots Week 13 previews
The Bills are 0-2 against their AFC East foes, but enter a critical three-game stretch against the New England Patriots, the New York Jets, and the Miami Dolphins. Here are some of the top story lines and positional battles to watch when Buffalo travels to Foxborough to tangle with the Patriots on Thursday night.
- Top 5 storylines to follow for Bills at Patriots | Week 13 - BuffaloBills.com
- Patriots are up next for the Bills: What to know about this Thursday night game - Democrat & Chronicle
- Bills-Patriots matchup full of playmakers, John Brown is back and Greg Rousseau returns to practice - BuffaloBills.com
Even more Bills news and notes
With talented pass rusher Von Miller sidelined for at least the next week, read up on how Buffalo’s defense is bracing for life without Miller, why defensive coordinator/assistant head coach Leslie Frazier needs to bench cornerback Dane Jackson, how the Bills gave back to their community during the Thanksgiving holiday, and why the ‘Shout’ song is the team’s preferred fight song.
- Bills defense prepares for life, temporarily, without Von Miller - Buffalo News
- It’s time for Bills to bench Dane Jackson following performance vs. Lions (Encouraged/worried) - newyorkupstate.com
- ‘It was an exciting day’: Buffalo Bills community efforts ramp up during holidays - Buffalo News
- Why the Bills make you wanna sing ‘Shout!’ (and no other song) - Buffalo News
Recently featured on Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills-Patriots rivalry game kicks off key stretch for Buffalo - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills Lions analysis: Devin Singletary’s efficiency keeps Buffalo going - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills news: Xavier Rhodes added to active roster; John Brown re-signed - Buffalo Rumblings
- As Bills offensive struggles continue, it’s time for Ken Dorsey to step up - Buffalo Rumblings
- AFC East standings 2022: Second-place Bills control their own destiny - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills vs. Patriots Week 13 spread, odds, bets: Buffalo opens as favorites - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills-Patriots injury updates: Three Buffalo starters return to practice - Buffalo Rumblings