For 20 years starting with the summer of 2000, the Buffalo Bills called St. John Fisher College in Rochester, NY home for their training camp. But due to COVID-19 concerns, the last two years the Bills abandoned their Rochester-based camp and used its Orchard Park facilities as their training camp site.
Today’s edition of the Bills daily links leads off by examining the reports that the Bills and Fisher are in talks to bring training camp back to Rochester for 2022.
Recently featured on Buffalo Rumblings
- Report: Buffalo Bills could hold training camp at St. John Fisher - Buffalo Rumblings
- State of the Buffalo Bills roster: Cornerbacks - Buffalo Rumblings
- Injuries shouldn’t stop Bills from re-signing Harrison Phillips - Buffalo Rumblings
- BBR: Should the Bills sign Ryan Fitzpatrick to back up Josh Allen? - Buffalo Rumblings
- KeyBank Center COVID vaccine mandate lifted, paving way for Highmark Stadium - Buffalo Rumblings
- NABP | Reverse Draft: Worst Bills Coaches - Buffalo Rumblings
- Metallica to play August concert at Highmark Stadium - Buffalo Rumblings
Additional Bills news from around the web
Report: Bills could hold training camp at Fisher this summer
According to a report from Mike Catalana with 13WHAM TV in Rochester, the Bills and St. John Fisher are working on an agreement that would bring Buffalo’s training camp back to Rochester for two weeks this summer. Reportedly, both sides remain hopeful that a deal will get done to have Fisher host camp for around two weeks, starting at the end of July into August, before closing camp back at the team’s training facilities in Orchard Park.
- Bills and Fisher working towards return to summer camp | WHAM
- Bills looking to return to St. John Fisher for training camp in 2022 (report) - newyorkupstate.com
- Bills talking about return to training camp at St. John Fisher College - Sports Illustrated Buffalo Bills News, Analysis and More
- Bills moving towards return to St. John Fisher for training camp | RochesterFirst
- Source: Bills training camp could return to St. John Fisher - Spectrum News
Odds and ends
After stepping in and assuming the role of Buffalo’s top cornerback once Tre’Davious White was lost for the season, has free-agent CB Levi Wallace become too pricey for the Bills to re-sign?
Plus, why tight end Dawson Knox has plenty of room to improve his game following a breakthrough 2022 season, how the pressure is on for new offensive coordinator Ken Dorsey to keep Buffalo’s offense clicking, which veteran Bill is most likely to be a cap casualty, the potential fits for the Bills in the latest round of mock drafts, and more!
- Has Levi Wallace outpriced himself from the Bills’ roster? | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- Why tight end Dawson Knox may have only scratched the surface for the Bills – The Athletic (subscription required).
- Bills OC Ken Dorsey steps into a great situation with great expectations | Buffalo Bills News | NFL | buffalonews.com
- Seven notable NFL veterans who could become cap casualties - WGR 550
- 2022 Mock Draft Watch 2.0 - BuffaloBills.com
- Bills are betting favorite for Rob Gronkowski if he returns in 2022 - newyorkupstate.com
- Five potential landing spots for Saquon Barkley - WGR 550
- Carucci Take2 Bills Mailbag: Optimism on imminent stadium announcement and draft priorities | wgrz.com