General manager Joe Schoen, head coach Brian Daboll, offensive line coach Bobby Johnson, QB coach Shea Tierney, QB Davis Webb, and OG Jon Feliciano have already made the move.
Breida played in only nine games for the Bills during his one season in Buffalo, carrying the ball 26 times and catching seven passes for a combined 197 yards from scrimmage but three combined touchdowns. He also chipped in one kickoff return.
The Bills added his replacement on Monday, as well, signing former Miami Dolphins running back Duke Johnson.
- Bills sign RB Duke Johnson
- McKissic spurns Bills, re-signs in Washington
- All-22 Review: Devin Singletary
- All-22 Review: Zack Moss
- All-22 Review: Matt Breida
- Free agent running backs to consider
- 2022 NFL Draft RBs scouting
- Opinion: Bills should take a big swing at running back or not bother with position at all
- State of the Bills roster: running back