The Buffalo Bills have been quite busy wheeling and dealing during the first two nights of the NFL Draft.
In today’s edition of the Bills daily links, get to know Buffalo’s first three draft picks—University of Florida cornerback Kaiir Elam (No. 25), University of Georgia running back James Cook (No. 63), and Baylor linebacker Terrel Bernard (No. 89)—and find out when the Bills are back on the clock for day three on Saturday.
Recently featured on Buffalo Rumblings
- Buffalo Bills trade up, select Kaiir Elam, CB, Florida in 2022 NFL Draft - Buffalo Rumblings
- Opinion: Kaiir Elam gives the Buffalo Bills the CB reinforcement they badly needed - Buffalo Rumblings
- 2022 NFL Draft: Buffalo Bills CB Kaiir Elam injury analysis - Buffalo Rumblings
- Brandon Beane explains the trade up for CB Kaiir Elam in 2022 NFL Draft - Buffalo Rumblings
- 2022 NFL Draft prospect profile - Kaiir Elam, CB, Florida - Big Blue View
- Buffalo Bills get fair value for first-round trade up in 2022 NFL Draft - Buffalo Rumblings
- 2022 NFL Draft: Bills trade back twice, select Georgia RB James Cook - Buffalo Rumblings
- Opinion: Buffalo Bills find their receiving back in James Cook - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills GM Beane explains two trades down in 2022 NFL Draft second round - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills take LB Terel Bernard with third-round pick in 2022 NFL Draft - Buffalo Rumblings
- Opinion: Terrel Bernard gives the Buffalo Bills a Matt Milano understudy - Buffalo Rumblings
- 2022 NFL Draft: Pure smoke behind Breece Hall rumors - Buffalo Rumblings
- NABP | Live Reactions to Picks 1 through *23* - Buffalo Rumblings
Additional Bills news from around the web
Bills trade up to nab their CB2 in Florida’s Kaiir Elam
The Buffalo Bills addressed their need for cornerbacks by trading up two spots to select toolsy and athletic University of Florida cornerback Kaiir Elam with the 23rd overall pick. Elam fills an immediate need for Buffalo on defense and should pair with Pro Bowl cornerback Tre’Davious White to give the Bills a formidable 1-2 punch at cornerback.
- Bills trade up to take Florida cornerback Kaiir Elam in first round - Democrat & Chronicle
- Bills select Kaiir Elam 23rd overall in 2022 NFL Draft - WGR 550
- Buffalo Bills trade up 2 spots to pick No. 23, select Florida cornerback Kaiir Elam - newyorkupstate.com
- Capaccio: Bills stay on course, don’t overthink first pick - WGR 550
- Bills jump into round one trade frenzy to land CB Kaiir Elam - BuffaloBills.com
- Bills draft Kaiir Elam, continue trend of selecting pre-draft visitors in Round 1 (5 things to know) - newyorkupstate.com
- Kaiir Elam: 3 things to know about Buffalo Bills first-round pick - Democrat & Chronicle
- Kaiir Elam strikes balance of confidence, humility in Bills introduction - Buffalo News
- Five things to know about CB Kaiir Elam - BuffaloBills.com
- 5 thoughts and a grade on Buffalo Bills drafting CB Kaiir Elam - newyorkupstate.com
- Bills GM on aggressive draft trade up: Kaiir Elam was last player with first-round grade - newyorkupstate.com
- Beane: ‘Corner was where we wanted to add depth’ - WGR 550
- Why Kaiir Elam’s already feeling comfortable in Buffalo - BuffaloBills.com
- Bills’ Kaiir Elam attends Sabres game with Josh Allen & Dawson Knox, receives standing ovation (Watch) - newyorkupstate.com
Buffalo selects dynamic RB James Cook in second round
With Devin Singletary approaching the last year of his rookie deal, general manager Brandon Beane tapped into a talented pool of running backs, trading down twice before drafting Georgia’s James Cook, arguably the draft’s best pass-catching back, with pick No. 63.
- Bills select Georgia running back James Cook in second round after two trades - Democrat & Chronicle
- Bills trade down twice in second round, draft Georgia running back James Cook No. 63 overall - Buffalo News
- Bills select James Cook with 63rd pick in 2022 NFL Draft - WGR 550
- Bills add James Cook, draft’s best pass-catching RB, in Round 2 (4 things to know) - newyorkupstate.com
- Buffalo Bills make 2 trades, move down 6 spots to No. 63 to take RB James Cook - newyorkupstate.com
- James Cook: 3 things to know about Bills second-round pick - Democrat & Chronicle
- Five things to know about Georgia running back James Cook, the Bills’ second-round pick - Buffalo News
- James Cook in love with Bills; running back explains why he was distracted on TV when team drafted him - newyorkupstate.com
- Bills fans react to selection of Georgia running back James Cook in Round 2 - Buffalo News
Bills add to LB corps with Baylor’s Terrel Bernard in third round
Buffalo then used its third-round pick, No. 89 overall, to shore up the linebackers, drafting versatile Baylor product Terrell Bernard. Bernard provides the team with a developmental linebacker, someone who is skilled at the blitz and can play all three linebacker spots.
- Bills select versatile Baylor linebacker Terrel Bernard in third round of NFL draft - Buffalo News
- Bills add linebacker Terrel Bernard in third round of NFL Draft - Democrat & Chronicle
- Buffalo Bills draft Baylor linebacker Terrel Bernard in 3rd round - newyorkupstate.com
- Bills select linebacker Terrel Bernard with 89th pick - WGR 550
- Bills draft Terrel Bernard: Baylor leader will have important role as third linebacker - The Athletic (subscription required).
- Bills’ Terrel Bernard, a tackling-machine, had Sugar Bowl performance for the ages (4 things to know) - newyorkupstate.com
- 5 things to know about LB Terrel Bernard - BuffaloBills.com
- Five things to know about Baylor linebacker Terrel Bernard, the Bills’ third-round pick - Buffalo News
Day 3 preview
The Bills traded away their fourth-round pick, but have one fifth-round selection, four sixth-round selections, and two seventh-round selections. We take a look at some of the best players who could be available when Buffalo is back on the clock on Saturday.
- Day 3 preview: A look at some prospects for Bills in late rounds - Buffalo News
- NFL Draft best players available for Buffalo Bills: Calvin Austin III, Dominique Robinson - The Athletic (subscription required).
- With Kaiir Elam in the fold, do the Bills need to draft a WR? Day 2 draft takeaways - The Athletic (subscription required).