Since the beginning of June, Buffalo Bills and Buffalo Sabres co-owner Kim Pegula has been battling an undisclosed medical condition. Today’s edition of Buffalo Rumblinks leads off with an update from the teams on Pegula’s condition, as the Bills and Sabres report Pegula is “progressing well” as she continues to deal with this health issue.
Recently featured on Buffalo Rumblings
- Buffalo Bills: Kim Pegula ‘progressing well’ on health issue - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills fans split on ‘Super Bowl or Bust’ opinion - Buffalo Rumblings
- 2021 Best Buffalo Bills values: No. 4—WR Gabe Davis - Buffalo Rumblings
- Circling the Wagons: Jordan Poyer & the D-line w/Anthony from Cover 1 - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bobby Babich opens up about transition from secondary to linebackers - Buffalo Rumblings
- 90 Buffalo Bills players in 90 days: DT Eli Ankou - Buffalo Rumblings
- Q&A mailbag: Revisiting your 2022 Bills’ early offseason questions - Buffalo Rumblings
- Who do Bills fans think is the second-best team in the AFC East? - Buffalo Rumblings
Additional Bills news from around the web
Bills, Sabres co-owner Kim Pegula “progressing well”
While there is still no word on what sent Kim Pegula to a hospital in Boca Raton, FL. the first week of June, the Bills and Sabres said Pegula, 53, is “progressing well” in her battle with this unknown health condition. The statement, in full, read: “Kim is progressing well and is resting and rehabilitating from a health issue. We are grateful for the medical professionals providing her care and to everyone for their prayers and well wishes. We ask that you please continue to respect our need for privacy during this time.”
Pegula, 53, is president of both the Bills and Sabres.
- Bills, Sabres co-owner Kim Pegula is ‘progressing well,’ according to statement - Buffalo News
- Bills owner Kim Pegula ‘progressing well’ through health issue, team says in a statement - newyorkupstate.com
- Buffalo Bills, Sabres co-owner Kim Pegula ‘progressing well’ from health issue, family says - ESPN.com Buffalo Bills Blog
- NFL: Bills, Sabres co-owner Kim Pegula recovering well - Yahoo! Sports
- Jessie Pegula says mom is ‘doing a lot better’ | wgrz.com
What can TE Dawson Knox do for an encore?
During the 2021 NFL season, tight end Dawson Knox established himself as an up-and-coming tight end, setting career-highs in receptions (49), receiving yards (587) and touchdowns (9) during his third season in the league. What can Knox do to build upon last year’s successes?
- Bills question: What can tight end Dawson Knox do for an encore after breakout season? - Buffalo News
Training camp previews
The Bills commence training camp July 24 at St. John Fisher College in Pittsford, NY. Leading up to training camp, we discuss the pressing issues facing the Bills, like: will Pro Bowl quarterback Josh Allen take off and scramble less this year, and where does Buffalo’s roster rank among the league’s best?
- Bills training camp positional preview: Will QB Josh Allen run less in 2022? - The Athletic (subscription required).
- PFF ranks NFL rosters: Where do Buffalo Bills land entering 2022? - newyorkupstate.com
- Recapping The Bills 2022 Minicamp And OTAs - BuffaloBills.com
Odds and ends
We hear from defensive tackle Jordan Phillips on why he’s happy to be back with the Bills, find out how confident Bills fans are in their team’s chances this year, relive the career of former Bills wide receiver Marlin Briscoe, and check in on what the New York Jets did this offseason.
- Jordan Phillips is happy to be back with the Bills - WGR 550
- Bills fan survey results: Super Bowl dreams, a runaway choice for ‘overrated’ - The Athletic
- Erik Brady: ‘The Magician’ Marlin Briscoe’s greatest trick was becoming a Bills receiver - Buffalo News
- AFC East overview: Stockpile of draft talent has Jets thinking positive - Buffalo News