This week on the NERD, the first-ever guest on the show and general badass Jenna Cottrell stops by to chat about the Jordan Poyer situation, what she is looking to see at Buffalo Bills training camp, and maybe a few surprises, roster twists?
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society® (LLS) is in the spotlight this week. An organization close to Jenna’s heart.
Click here to head to the foundation’s page: https://www.lls.org/
| Follow the Nerd |
- IG https://www.instagram.com/thebuffalonerd/
- Facebook Page | https://www.facebook.com/thebuffalonerd
- Twitter | https://twitter.com/thebuffalonerd
- TikTok | https://www.tiktok.com/@thebuffalonerd
- Youtube | https://click.thebuffalonerd.com/b7f233
- Host: Colt Schroeder | https://twitter.com/Colt_schroeder
Show Affiliate | Fantasy Guru | Z Code System | Draft Dashboard
* The Buffalo Nerd is an affiliate and may earn compensation on show affiliate links
Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A, Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, Code of Conduct with J. Spence, The Bruce Exclusive, The Buff Hub, Jamie D. & Big Newt, The Overreaction Podcast, Food For Thought, The Chop Up, Hump Day Hotline, Off Tackle with John Fina, Bills Mafia Time 2 Shine, Intentional Grounding, Not Another Buffalo Podcast, Buffalo Nerd Sports Podcast and Circling the Wagons:
Click Here for the Buffalo Rumblings Podcast on your favorite player!
Ask Alexa or Google Home to play the Buffalo Rumblings podcast!
Editor’s note: If you’re viewing this in Apple News, you’ll need to head to your podcast app or phone’s web browser to hear the embedded audio file.