The Buffalo Bills have all the pieces in place to contend for and win that elusive first Super Bowl title in franchise history. With less than three weeks until the Bills open training camp at St. John Fisher College in Pittsford, NY, today’s edition of Buffalo Rumblinks leads off by addressing bold predictions for Josh Allen and the Bills heading into the 2022 season.
Recently featured on Buffalo Rumblings
- 2021 Worst Buffalo Bills values: No. 10—DE Boogie Basham - Buffalo Rumblings
- 90 Buffalo Bills players in 90 days: QB Case Keenum - Buffalo Rumblings
- BBR: Will Dawson Knox get a contract extension before the regular season? - Buffalo Rumblings
- Circling the Wagons: Brian Daboll vs. Ken Dorsey & New Bills to Watch w/Anthony from Cover 1 - Buffalo Rumblings
- Billieve: Most indispensable Bills (excluding Josh Allen) - Buffalo Rumblings
- DB Butch Byrd deserves to be on Bills Wall of Fame - Buffalo Rumblings
Additional Bills news from around the web
Bold Bills predictions entering 2022
The Bills are the favorites—according to the experts in Las Vegas—to win the Super Bowl this year. As NFL reporters make their predictions for the upcoming season, learn why one reporter feels QB Josh Allen will do something no one has accomplished since the 1999 season, why WR Gabriel Davis will etch his name into the franchise record books, and whether the Bills can make it back to and win the Super Bowl during this year of expectations.
- Jones: 10 bold predictions for 2022 NFL season - WGR 550
- 2022 Bold Predictions: Buffalo Bills - Prime Time Sports Talk
- Making bold predictions for the Buffalo Bills' 2022 season - Cover 1 Roundup | Cover 1
- Bills improve Super Bowl LVII champion odds; Buccaneers, Chargers making push - The Athletic (subscription required)
Training camp positional battles
Heading into training camp, learn whether Buffalo’s special teams unit from 2021 will return intact or if there will be changes made under new coordinator Matthew Smiley, find out why running back Devin Singletary is Buffalo’s most underrated player, and see whether playoff hero Gabriel Davis can take the next step forward in his development.
- Bills questions: Can team keep veteran special-teams corps together? - Buffalo News
- Buffalo Bills’ Devin Singletary named team’s most underrated player - newyorkupstate.com
- Will Buffalo Bills’ Playoff Star Win No. 2 WR Job? - Sports Illustrated Buffalo Bills News, Analysis and More
Odds and ends
We take a look at what features the Bills’ new stadium could have when it opens in 2026, rank Buffalo’s all-time most underrated players, and find out why a boy band member who grew up watching the Bills is calling his shot: the Bills will win the Super Bowl this year.
- On the idea board for a new Bills stadium: Shaded seats, recliners and an ‘ultra-exclusive club’ - Buffalo News
- Buffalo History: Ranking the 5 Most Underrated Bills of All-Time - Sports Illustrated Buffalo Bills News, Analysis and More
- Quit Playing Games: Backstreet Boys’ Nick Carter predicts Buffalo Bills will win Super Bowl (Watch) - newyorkupstate.com