The Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins will square off at 1:00 p.m. EST Sunday from Highmark Stadium in an AFC Super Wild Card Weekend playoff game — the fifth time these two AFC East foes have met in the playoffs.
Today’s edition of Buffalo Rumblinks leads off with early thoughts on the matchup between No. 2 Buffalo (13-3) and No. 7 Miami (9-8) before providing the latest information on injured safety Damar Hamlin’s remarkable recovery following his cardiac arrest incident against the Cincinnati Bengals last week.
Bills prepare for rubber match vs. Dolphins in playoffs
The Bills and Dolphins split their two regular-season matchups, with Miami prevailing 21-19 in South Beach, and the Bills triumphing 32-29 in the snow in Orchard Park, NY. Click through below to read early thoughts on the matchup, get the latest on the status of injured Dolphins’ QB Tua Tagovailoa and banged up RB Raheem Mostert, and more!
- Bills to host Dolphins on Sunday in AFC wild-card game - Buffalo News
- Buffalo Bills vs. Miami Dolphins: Time, date, TV schedule for NFL playoff game - Democrat & Chronicle
- Buffalo Bills to host Miami Dolphins in 2022-23 AFC Wild Card round; game set for Sunday on CBS - BuffaloBills.com
- Bills to host Dolphins on Sunday at 1 p.m. EST - WGR 550
- Will Tua Tagovailoa be ready to play Bills? Dolphins HC gives hint as to where QB is in concussion protocol - newyorkupstate.com
- All eyes are on Tagovailoa’s health as Bills-Dolphins playoff game approaches - Democrat & Chronicle
- Dolphins RB who ran all over Bills late in season potentially unavailable for Wild Card Weekend - newyorkupstate.com
- Ryan O’Halloran: Mike McDaniel leans on ‘walks of life’ experiences to lead Dolphins - Buffalo News
- Nantz, Romo to return Sunday to call Bills-Dolphins playoff game - Buffalo News
Damar Hamlin continuing recovery in Buffalo hospital
Injured safety Damar Hamlin continues his remarkable recovery from a traumatic on-field cardiac arrest incident, with the good news coming out that Hamlin has been transferred to Buffalo General Medical Center. Plus, how Hamlin’s Chasing M’s clothing line and toy drive are making a difference through their charitable efforts.
- Bills’ Damar Hamlin transferred to Buffalo hospital to continue recovery, physicians say - The Athletic (subscription required)
- Buffalo General releases latest update on Damar Hamlin - BuffaloBills.com
- Damar Hamlin released from hospital, flies back to Buffalo - Democrat & Chronicle
- What’s next for Damar Hamlin’s recovery process after his return to Buffalo? - The Athletic (subscription required)
- Damar Hamlin’s toy drive: How will $8.6M in donations be spent? - newyorkupstate.com
- As Damar Hamlin’s health improves, his Chasing M’s clothing line makes an impact - The Athletic (subscription required)
Final thoughts on emotional win over Patriots
Positional grades and recap Buffalo’s emotional 35-23 win over New England, analysis on how Josh Allen and Buffalo’s offense have adopted an improvisational style, which weekly award running back/returner Nyheim Hines won after returning a pair of kickoffs for touchdowns, and regular-season position grades for the 13-3 Bills.
- Position grades: Stefon Diggs’ dominance gives Patriots more long-term worries - Buffalo News
- Simon: An unforgettable day for Bills, fans everywhere - WGR 550
- Jim Kubiak: How ad-libbing and street football style have fueled Buffalo Bills’ offense - Buffalo News
- Nyheim Hines named AFC Special Teams Player of the Week - WGR 550
- Nyheim Hines runs away with AFC Special Teams Player of the Week honors - BuffaloBills.com
- Regular-season position grades: Seven of eight Bills units improved over last season - Buffalo News
- Buffalo Bills’ emotional win over Patriots has a season high rating approaching Super Bowls - Buffalo News
Recently featured on Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills-Patriots recap: Revisiting five key Buffalo players to watch - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills-Patriots recap: Revisiting five key New England players - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills-Patriots one stat recap: Nyheim Hines and Leon Washington - Buffalo Rumblings
- Raheem Mostert injury: Broken thumb has status in doubt for wild card game - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills-Dolphins wild card playoff kickoff date, time announced - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills vs. Dolphins playoffs spread, odds, bets: Buffalo opens as favorites - Buffalo Rumblings