Sunday’s AFC Divisional Round showdown at Highmark Stadium pits the two teams in the AFC with the longest current winning streaks, as the Buffalo Bills have won eight straight games, and the Cincinnati Bengals have won nine straight contests.
Before the second-seeded Bills (14-3) take on the third-seeded Bengals (13-4), today’s edition of Buffalo Rumblinks has everything you need to know to get ready for kickoff.
Bills-Bengals key matchups, what to watch for, predictions
Bills beat writers and NFL experts offer up their thoughts and keys to the game, dissect the matchups that will determine who advances into the AFC title game, and provide predictions for how Buffalo’s battle against the Bengals will play out.
- Scouting report: With Bengals ailing offensive line, Bills need to get after Joe Burrow - Buffalo News
- Top 6 things to know for Bills vs. Bengals | AFC Divisional Round - BuffaloBills.com
- 22 Bills thoughts and a prediction ahead of Sunday’s showdown vs. Bengals - The Athletic (subscription required)
- Can the Bills fix turnover issues vs. Bengals in AFC divisional showdown? (Game preview + picks) - newyorkupstate.com
- Keys to the game and Sal’s prediction for Bills vs. Bengals - Democrat & Chronicle
- 6 things to watch for in Bills vs. Bengals | AFC Divisional Round - BuffaloBills.com
- How we see it: News writers offer picks for Buffalo Bills vs. Cincinnati Bengals in AFC divisional playoff - Buffalo News
- Game Predictions | Bills vs. Bengals | AFC Divisional Round - BuffaloBills.com
- What they’re saying | National analysts break down who has the advantage in Bills-Bengals AFC Divisional matchup - BuffaloBills.com
- NFL playoffs divisional round game picks, schedule, odds, injuries - ESPN.com
- LISTEN: Howard Picks the Bills: Divisional Round - WGR 550
- Bills vs. Bengals spread, line, picks: expert predictions for AFC divisional round game - The Athletic (subscription required)
- NFL divisional round playoffs picks against the spread: Vic Tafur’s predictions - The Athletic (subscription required)
- NFL playoff predictions: 5 coaches, execs predict divisional-round winners - The Athletic (subscription required)
Even more Bills news
With the Bengals missing three starters on the offensive line, the Bills will need to get pressure on Joe Burrow. On Saturday, the team elevated defensive end Kingsley Jonathan and defensive tackle Eli Ankou for Sunday’s clash with Cincinnati. Plus, Bengals quarterbacks coach Dan Pitcher grew up rooting for the Bills, and former Bills wide receiver Eric Moulds will pump up the crowd before the game as the Bills Legend of the Game.
- Bills elevate former Syracuse pass rusher off practice squad for game vs. Bengals, Joe Burrow - newyorkupstate.com
- ‘Vivid memories’ of attending Bills games still resonate for Cortland native and Bengals quarterbacks coach Dan Pitcher - Buffalo News
- Eric Moulds announced as the Bills Legend of the Game | AFC Divisional Round - BuffaloBills.com
Recently featured on Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills-Bengals playoff preview: Five Cincinnati players to watch - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills-Bengals playoff preview: Five Buffalo players to watch - Buffalo Rumblings
- Kaiir Elam film analysis: Bills rookie eliminating weaknesses in playoffs - Buffalo Rumblings
- NFL divisional round playoff game times, picks, odds, predictions, and more - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills-Bengals playoff game tailgate recipe: Divisional Round Bread - Buffalo Rumblings