An emotional week for the Buffalo Bills and their fans concludes on Sunday with the Bills hosting their AFC East rivals, the New England Patriots, in the regular-season finale at Highmark Stadium.
Before the Bills look to secure the No. 2 seed in the AFC playoffs, today’s edition of Buffalo Rumblinks recaps safety Damar Hamlin’s first public comments since suffering cardiac arrest and collapsing on the field during Buffalo’s game against the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday night.
Damar Hamlin thanks supporters in first comments post-injury
Hamlin has made remarkable progress following his traumatic injury against the Bengals, and on Saturday afternoon, while remaining in critical condition at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Hamlin took to Instagram and Twitter to share his first public comments since the incident.
“When you put real love out into the world it comes back to you 3x’s as much,” the post read. “The Love has been overwhelming, but I’m thankful for every single person that prayed for me and reached out. We brung the world back together behind this. If you know me you know this only gone make me stronger. On a long road keep praying for me!”
Plus, hear from Hamlin’s teammates on the difficulties they’re facing returning to the football field, and learn how Hamlin’s fighting spirit is influencing his teammates and fans around the world.
- In his public comments, Damar Hamlin thanks supporters and says, ‘Keep praying for me’ - Buffalo News
- Bills’ Damar Hamlin makes first public comments after suffering cardiac arrest - newyorkupstate.com
- Bills statement: Damar Hamlin continues to progress in recovery, neurological function is excellent - BuffaloBills.com
- Damar Hamlin continues to progress but remains in critical condition - ESPN.com Buffalo Bills blog
- Playing While Coping: After Damar Hamlin’s injury, Bills balance thinking about teammate, preparing to play - Buffalo News
- Where else would you rather be? How Damar Hamlin is helping Bills retake the field vs. Patriots - newyorkupstate.com
- “Far more than just a football player” | How Damar Hamlin’s warrior spirit and giving nature is an inspiration to many - BuffaloBills.com
- Young Bills fan fighting cancer has special message for Damar Hamlin - Buffalo News
- Damar Hamlin honored in NFL’s first game since collapse as Chiefs beat Raiders - The Athletic (subscription required)
- How the Bills and other NFL teams will pay tribute to Damar Hamlin during Week 18 - The Athletic (subscription required)
- Damar Hamlin situation rekindles questions over NFL player contracts - The Athletic (subscription required)
- Bills place Hamlin on Injured Reserve, activate Benford - WGR 550
Bills-Patriots key matchups, what to watch for, predictions
Bills beat writers and NFL experts offer up their thoughts and keys to the game, and provide predictions for how Buffalo’s battle against the Patriots will play out. Plus, they dissect what the win by the Kansas City Chiefs over the Las Vegas Raiders means for the Bills’ positioning in the AFC playoff picture.
- How we see it: News writers break down Bills vs. Patriots in Week 18 - Buffalo News
- Keys to the game and Sal’s prediction for Bills vs. Patriots - Democrat & Chronicle
- Patriots up next for heavy-hearted Bills: Here’s what to know - Democrat & Chronicle
- Bills’ Taron Johnson clears concussion protocol, expected to play against Patriots - Buffalo News
- PlayAction: Talk of Bill Belichick’s record without Tom Brady misses the mark - Buffalo News
- Bills injury report for Week 18 vs. Patriots - BuffaloBills.com
- NFL Week 18 picks, schedule, playoff scenarios, odds, injuries, stats - ESPN.com
- NFL Week 18 expert picks and odds for Packers vs. Lions, Titans vs. Jaguars and every other game - The Athletic (subscription required)
- What Chiefs victory against Raiders means for Bills, AFC playoff seeding - Buffalo News
- Who will Bills play in the playoffs? Seeding, opponent, neutral site scenarios - Democrat & Chronicle
- LeSean “Shady” McCoy announced as the Bills Legend of the Game | Week 18 - BuffaloBills.com
How to watch Bills vs. Patriots
For those Bills fans who aren’t going to Highmark Stadium to cheer on the Bills in their regular-season finale, have no fear! Read on for information on how you can watch and follow the game at home.
- How to watch Buffalo Bills vs. New England Patriots: NFL Week 18 time, TV, live stream - newyorkupstate.com
- Bills vs. Patriots | How to watch, stream and listen | Week 18 - BuffaloBills.com
- What channel is the Bills vs. Patriots game on? TV, radio, streaming info - Democrat & Chronicle
Recently featured on Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills-Patriots game preview: Five Buffalo players to watch - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills-Patriots game preview: Five New England players to watch - Buffalo Rumblings
- AFC playoff picture: Chiefs clinch No. 1 seed; Bills can clinch No. 2 tomorrow - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills-Patriots video preview: Buffalo closes regular season vs. New England - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills-Patriots injury report: Buffalo has no players with game-day designations - Buffalo Rumblings
- Buffalo Bills Week 18 opponent preview: Trauma - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills-Patriots broadcast map: Jim Nantz, Tony Romo to call game for most of US - Buffalo Rumblings
- NFL Week 18 game times, picks, odds, predictions, and more - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills-Patriots tailgate recipes: Cheater Weck on Grilled Cheese - Buffalo Rumblings