Today’s edition of the Buffalo Rumblinks recaps the latest news on Buffalo Bills edge rusher Von Miller, who turned himself in to police earlier this week after being accused of domestic violence.
Von Miller turns himself in after domestic violence allegation
A report from WFFA, an ABC affiliate from Dallas, TX, indicates that Buffalo Bills edge rusher Von Miller has been accused of domestic violence. Miller had an arrest warrant issued against him for assaulting his pregnant girlfriend and is facing third-degree felony charges in Texas.
According to WFAA, police were called for a “major disturbance” in the Uptown area of Dallas at approximately 11 a.m. local time Wednesday morning. Officers indicated that Miller and the alleged victim were engaged in an argument at the time the assault reportedly took place. Miller was not on scene when officers responded. The victim was treated for minor injuries on-site and did not require further medical treatment.
- Bills’ Miller turns himself in on felony domestic violence charge - ESPN.com Buffalo Bills blog
- Bills Von Miller turns himself in on felony domestic violence charge - Democrat & Chronicle
- Buffalo Bills’ Von Miller reportedly turns himself in to police on allegiations of domestic violence - newyorkupstate.com
- Von Miller arrest: Bills LB turns himself in on assault charge, gets released on bond after incident in Dallas - CBSSports.com
- Buffalo Bills linebacker Von Miller turns himself in after he was accused of assaulting his pregnant girlfriend | CNN
- Dallas police say Bills’ Von Miller grabbed pregnant woman’s neck during fight (report) - newyorkupstate.com
- Von Miller turns himself in after pregnant girlfriend accuses him of sexual assault - NBC
- Bills’ Von Miller booked for alleged assault of pregnant woman - USA Today
- Arrest warrant issued for Buffalo Bills’ Von Miller on domestic violence allegations - newyorkupstate.com
- Von Miller’s Girlfriend Subtly Reacts His Domestic Violence Charge - Yahoo!
Bills rooting interests in Week 13
With the Bills off for Week 13, we discuss the rooting interests that will help Buffalo improve its playoff positioning this week.
- Buffalo Bills remain in the playoff hunt. Who should fans be rooting for in Week 13? - newyorkupstate.com
- Who to root for | Where the Bills stand in the AFC Playoff Picture for Week 13 - BuffaloBills.com
- LISTEN: Howard Picks the Bills: Week 13 - WGR 550
Sean McDermott’s future, final thoughts on loss to Eagles,
Why the pressure is on head coach Sean McDermott following another heartbreaking loss, why sources say there’s “zero” chance owner Terry Pegula fires McDermott, what the Bills need to do to make a playoff push over their last five games, and what went wrong in Buffalo’s latest late-game meltdown vs. the Philadelphia Eagles.
- PlayAction podcast: The pressure is on Sean McDermott and the underachieving Bills - Buffalo News
- Will the Bills fire Sean McDermott? Sources say there’s ‘zero’ chance - The Athletic (subscription required)
- Bills by the Numbers - Ep. 80: Can Bills Make Playoff Push With 5 Games Remaining? - BuffaloBills.com
- Bills All-22: Grades, breakdowns and the win that got away against the Eagles - The Athletic (subscription required)
- Bills Mailbag: Team has a legitimate beef with officials after loss to Eagles - Buffalo News
- Alan Pergament: Bills-Eagles, called ‘game of the year,’ is local and national TV hit - Buffalo News
Recently featured on Buffalo Rumblings
- Report: Arrest warrant issued for Von Miller following domestic violence allegation - Buffalo Rumblings
- AFC Playoff Picture: Bills fall out of Wild Card position after loss to Eagles - Buffalo Rumblings
- Josh Allen’s MVP-level season overshadowed by Buffalo Bills’ subpar record - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills Reacts Week 13 — Are you confident Buffalo’s headed in the right direction? - Buffalo Rumblings
- Headed into bye, Bills TE Dalton Kincaid among top ten in rookie receiving yards - Buffalo Rumblings