Coming off another AFC East championship, the Buffalo Bills are heading into a pivotal offseason.
They have six draft picks in next month’s NFL Draft. They are significantly over the projected salary cap. They could potentially lose their starting middle linebacker (Tremaine Edmunds) and All-Pro safety (Jordan Poyer). In other words, general manager Brandon Beane and head coach Sean McDermott face a tall task trying to address the holes on the roster.
Today’s edition of Buffalo Rumblinks leads off by predicting how Buffalo’s offseason could play out.
Predicting Buffalo’s offseason moves
Linked below: Five moves the Bills should make this offseason, along with five moves to avoid as Brandon Beane looks to improve Buffalo’s roster. Plus, five free-agent signings that make sense, ways the Bills could free up some cap space, the latest on Edmunds’ future with Buffalo, and more!
- What will Buffalo Bills do in 2023 free agency? 5 ideas we like; 5 ideas we don’t - newyorkupstate.com
- Ryan O’Halloran: Five free agents whose additions would help the Bills - Buffalo News
- Bills mock offseason 2023, Part 1: Charting Buffalo’s course through free agency and more - The Athletic (subscription required)
- Adjustment to salary cap adds $2.9 million to Bills’ total for 2023 - Buffalo News
- Report: Bills ‘expected to lose’ linebacker Tremaine Edmunds in free agency - Buffalo News
- NFL free agency 2023: Top players, best fits, teams to watch - ESPN.com
Should the Bills pursue RB Derrick Henry?
The Bills are the favorites (according to the experts in Las Vegas) to land standout running back Derrick Henry in a trade with the Tennessee Titans. With Devin Singletary a free agent, should the Bills strongly consider acquiring Henry to pair with dynamic tailback James Cook, who displayed flashes of his potential during his rookie season?
- Odds have the Bills as favorite landing spot for Derrick Henry in a trade – but is that a wise bet? - Buffalo News
- Titans shopping Derrick Henry. Will Buffalo Bills pursue RB? Here’s what report says - newyorkupstate.com
Even more Bills news and notes
The state of Buffalo’s wide receivers, the latest from mock draft experts on who the Bills could select with the 27th overall pick in the first round, and how the Bills and Buffalo Sabres are once again teaming up on 7/16 Day to benefit local charities.
- Capaccio: 2023 State of the Bills: Wide receiver - WGR 550
- Who will Bills take in first round of NFL Draft? Picks from experts - Democrat & Chronicle
- Bills and Sabres announce the return of ‘Give 716’ for 2023 - BuffaloBills.com
Recently featured on Buffalo Rumblings
- Remarkably fast; analytics and the 2023 WR Combine 40 times - Buffalo Rumblings
- State of the Buffalo Bills’ roster: wide receivers - Buffalo Rumblings
- Jordan Addison & Stefon Diggs could be dynamite pairing for Buffalo Bills - Buffalo Rumblings
- Buffalo Bills 2022 film review: Offensive giveaways, Part 4 - Buffalo Rumblings
- More Buffalo Rumblings team changes: Say hello to our new boss - Buffalo Rumblings
- Realistic Round 1 options for Bills in 2023 NFL Draft - Buffalo Rumblings