With less than one month to go until the Buffalo Bills begin training camp at St. John Fisher University in Rochester, NY, today’s edition of Buffalo Rumblinks leads off with some early training camp storylines to watch, including whether quarterback Josh Allen and the Buffalo offense will get back on track and which offensive players are poised for a breakout season.
Early training camp storylines
There are a lot of questions about how Allen and the offense will look in year two under offensive coordinator Ken Dorsey. Contained here, five potential offensive playmakers ready to emerge as breakout talents this year, including running back James Cook, who has his sights set on producing a monster season out of the backfield, wide receiver Trent Sherfield, who turned heads with his performance during Buffalo’s offseason workouts, and rookie tight end/slot receiver Dalton Kincaid, who has already formed a strong connection with Allen.
- Bills Training Camp Preview: Who is ready to emerge on offense? - BuffaloBills.com
- Bills training camp preview: Key quarterback storylines to watch - The Athletic (subscription required)
- Erik Brady: WNY summers are the best. So take a breath – Bills’ training camp will be here in due time - Buffalo News
- Surprise offseason standouts for 32 NFL teams: Players to watch - ESPN
Ranking Buffalo’s 2023 road trips
Each year, fans of the Bills love travelling to watch their favorite team in action on the road. The Bills have Super Bowl dreams heading into the 2023 season, which means those road trips will be even more popular this year. Linked below — one comprehensive ranking that breaks down the best road trip options, factoring in the quality of the opponent and that city’s attractiveness and weather.
Potential roster comings and goings
General manager Brandon Beane is always looking at ways to improve the Bills roster. With ample depth at the edge-rusher position, we hear from one NFL insider who thinks Buffalo will deal away Boogie Basham, plus how the Bills are no longer considered the favorite landing spot for talented wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins.
- Bye Bye Boogie Basham? NFL Insider Predicts Buffalo Bills Trade - Sports Illustrated Buffalo Bills News, Analysis and More
- Buffalo Bills Dream Fading: New England Patriots to Sign DeAndre Hopkins? - Sports Illustrated Buffalo Bills News, Analysis and More
Even more Bills news and notes
A way-too-early look at which Bills could become salary cap casualties next offseason, see how Bills tickets continue to remain a hot commodity on the secondary market, learn why WWE Champion Seth Rollins is looking forward to watching the Bills beat up New York Jets’ quarterback Aaron Rodgers, hear from Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz on the negotiations that led to Buffalo’s new stadium, and more!
- Bills 2024 cap casualty candidates: How Buffalo could clear space for next offseason - The Athletic (subscription required)
- Bills’ average ticket price up almost $50 from last season on secondary market, company says - Buffalo News
- WWE Champion can’t wait to watch Jets’ Aaron Rodgers get crushed by Buffalo Bills - newyorkupstate.com
- Buffalo Bills Stadium Relocation: Erie County Politician Reveals New Details - Sports Illustrated Buffalo Bills News, Analysis and More
- Connections between Bills, Sabres schedules this season - WGR 550
Recently featured on Buffalo Rumblings
- Plays That Defined 2022: Bills vs. Dolphins, Wild Card Round - Buffalo Rumblings
- 90 Buffalo Bills player scouting reports in 90 days: RB Latavius Murray - Buffalo Rumblings
- Do the Buffalo Bills have a brewing season-ticket problem? - Buffalo Rumblings
- Bills S Damar Hamlin throws ceremonial pitch for Pittsburgh Pirates - Buffalo Rumblings
- 2024 NFL Draft Summer Spotlight: Georgia S Javon Bullard - Buffalo Rumblings