We’re less than two weeks away from the start of Buffalo Bills’ training camp at St. John Fisher University in suburban Rochester, NY! In today’s edition of Buffalo Rumblinks, we continue to offer up training camp previews, including analyzing Buffalo’s crowded wide receiver room.
Training camp preview: Buffalo’s crowded WR room
The Buffalo Bills, led by quarterback Josh Allen and wide receiver Stefon Diggs, enter the 2023 season with one of the most prolific passing attacks in the NFL. But there are plenty of questions in Buffalo’s wide receiver room, which once again saw a good deal of roster turnover between the end of last year and now.
Only Diggs, Gabe Davis and Khalil Shakir return from last year’s offense. Linked below, the impact free agents Trent Sherfield and Deonte Harty will have on offense, and whether rookie Dalton Kincaid can win the starting slot receiver position.
Plus, what right tackle Spencer Brown needs to do to enjoy a breakout third season, exploring the tight competition to claim the starting right guard and swing tackle jobs, and which candidates will step up and fill the pass rushing void left if Von Miller’s ACL injury forces him to miss the start of the season.
- Bills position preview: Wide receivers competing for reps on a loaded offense - Buffalo News
- Trent Sherfield looks to make Buffalo his home, ‘in faith that this is where we’re going to be’ - Buffalo News
- Bills training camp questions: Can Dalton Kincaid be the slot receiver? - Democrat & Chronicle
- Bills training camp preview: Can Spencer Brown have a breakout year in 2023? - The Athletic (subscription required)
- Bills training camp questions: Who will win a tight battle at right guard? - Democrat & Chronicle
- Bills position preview: Swing tackle job is wide open for Bills at training camp - Buffalo News
- Bills training camp questions: Who fill the Von Miller void at edge rusher? - Democrat & Chronicle
Super Bowl window, rookie expectations, offensive sleepers
Continuing with the theme of previewing the Bills in 2023, why, despite some national pundits claiming otherwise, Buffalo’s Super Bowl window remains wide open. Plus,o discussing expectations for Buffalo’s rookie class, and several players who could emerge with a larger role on offense this year.
- Is the Buffalo Bills’ Super Bowl window closed? 23 Bills questions for ‘23 - newyorkupstate.com
- Capaccio: What to expect from each Bills draft pick in 2023 - WGR 550
- Who are some sleepers to watch on offense? 23 Bills questions for ‘23 - newyorkupstate.com
Even more Bills news and notes
We see where Allen ranks among preseason NFL MVP odds, learn why Aaron Rodgers isn’t pleased that his New York Jets are being featured on HBO’s “Hard Knocks,” and find out how much money the Bills and their fellow NFL counterparts raked in last year from the league’s national pot that’s divided among all 32 teams.
- Patrick Mahomes, Joe Burrow, Josh Allen even atop NFL MVP odds. But where’s Jalen Hurts? - The Athletic (subscription required)
- Aaron Rodgers unhappy about Jets being on ‘Hard Knocks;’ says it was ‘forced down’ Jets’ throats - newyorkupstate.com
- Here’s how much the Bills and each NFL team made in national revenue in 2022-23 - Buffalo News
Recently featured on Buffalo Rumblings
- 90 Buffalo Bills player scouting reports in 90 days: DE A.J. Epenesa - Buffalo Rumblings
- Buffalo Bills Highlight Hype Machine: LB Matt Milano, Part 2 - Buffalo Rumblings
- 90 Buffalo Bills player scouting reports in 90 days: TE Dalton Kincaid - Buffalo Rumblings
- 2024 NFL Draft Summer Spotlight: Oklahoma S Billy Bowman - Buffalo Rumblings
- Labatt Blue Light “Throwback Tea” causing a stir with Bills Mafia - Buffalo Rumblings
- 90 Buffalo Bills player scouting reports in 90 days: OT Brandon Shell - Buffalo Rumblings
- Buffalo Bills LT Dion Dawkins’ 2023 ESPY Awards red-carpet interview - Buffalo Rumblings