In a crowded AFC playoff field, the Buffalo Bills and the Kansas City Chiefs meet Sunday to set the pace for the rest of their respective seasons. Powered by a strong defense, an effective running game, and a mistake-free offense, the Chiefs are in some respects the team Buffalo wanted to become at the beginning of the season. They won't be an easy opponent, but the Bills have their own great defense and an explosive passing attack headlined by the Kyle Orton to Sammy Watkins connection.
The winner of this game will move ahead of the loser in essentially every tiebreaker for playoff seeding, and with a record 11 teams currently possessing winning records in the AFC, the team that loses will be behind the eight ball for the rest of the season. Luckily, Buffalo will be playing at home, in front of a roaring crowd. If you can't make it to the game in person, here's how you can follow it wherever you are.
Kansas City Chiefs (5-3) at Buffalo Bills (5-3)
- Game time: 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
- TV: CBS (viewing map via The506.com)
- Commentators: Spero Dedes, Solomon Wilcots
- Radio: WGR 550 (Buffalo), WCMF 96.5 and 950AM (Rochester), WKRL 100.9 (Syracuse), Fan 590 (Toronto) and the rest of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network
- Announcers: John Murphy, Mark Kelso, Sal Capaccio
- Online: NFL.com Game Center
- Injury report: released on Friday