Following a strong win over the Cleveland Browns, the Buffalo Bills have seven wins for the first time since Dick Jauron was head coach, and are still alive in the playoff race. Unfortunately, they're about to hit the toughest part of their schedule, and it starts with an away game against the Denver Broncos this week.
The Broncos still have much of the talent that brought them to the Super Bowl last year, and are led by one of the all-time greats in Peyton Manning. The Bills have Kyle Orton, and haven't made the playoffs in over a decade. It's not going to be an easy matchup, but if this Bills team is going to advance to the elimination round, they have to win this one - and at least they have a defense capable of competing against the best.
If you aren't in Denver to see the game, here's how you can catch it wherever you are.
Buffalo Bills (7-5) at Denver Broncos (9-3)
- Game time: Sunday, December 7, 2014, 4:05 p.m. ET
- Location: Sports Authority Field at Mile High Stadium, Denver, CO
- TV: CBS (coverage map)
- Commentators: Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon
- Radio: WGR 550 (Buffalo), WCMF 96.5 and 950AM (Rochester), WKRL 100.9 (Syracuse), Fan 590 (Toronto) and the rest of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network
- Announcers: John Murphy, Mark Kelso, Sal Capaccio
- Online: NFL.com Game Center
- Injury report: released on Friday