The Buffalo Bills have been in western Pennsylvania since Tuesday working with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Their trip concludes this evening when they face the Steelers at Heinz Field in their third of five preseason games this summer.
If you're planning on tuning in for tonight's action, the pertinent information on where and when to catch the broadcast (or the radio call) is below. We'll have full coverage of the game tonight, of course, and upon completion, the Bills will travel back to Pittsford to resume training camp on Monday evening.
Buffalo Bills (1-1) at Pittsburgh Steelers (0-1)
- Game time: 7:30 p.m. ET
- TV: ABC affiliates in Buffalo (WKBW) and Rochester (WHAM); CBS affiliates in Syracuse (WTVH), Binghamton (WBNG), Pittsburgh (KDKA), Altoona (WTAJ), and Youngstown, OH (WKBN); CW affiliates in Harrisburg (WYLH) and Charleston, WV (WQCW)
- Commentators: Ray Bentley and Steve Tasker (New York area broadcasts); Bob Pompeani and Edmund Nelson (all other broadcasts)
- Radio: WGR 550 AM (Buffalo), WCMF 96.5 (Rochester), WROC 950 (Rochester), WTKW 99.5 (Syracuse), Fan 590 (Toronto)
- Announcers: John Murphy and Mark Kelso
- Online: NFL.com GameCenter, NFL Preseason Live
- Re-broadcasts: Sunday, 8/17, 12:00 p.m. ET; Tuesday, 8/19, 10:00 a.m. ET on NFL Network