With the first quarter of the season over coming off a loss to the New York Giants, the Buffalo Bills head to Tennessee to try to regroup and add to the win column. Ken Whisenhunt hasn't exactly set the league on fire since he started coaching the Titans, but after drafting Oregon's star quarterback, Marcus Mariota, and hiring Dick LeBeau to coach his defense, he's hoping to turn the team around.
What looked like an easier matchup on paper to start the season is complicated by a massive list of Buffalo injuries. The team is likely going to be starting its third-string running back on Sunday, and it's possible that starting guard John Miller and receiver Sammy Watkins will both be unavailable. Coming off a bye, the Titans are hoping to see Jason McCourty and Chance Warmack return to the field this week.
If you're not in Tennessee, here's how you can watch the game, wherever you are.
Buffalo Bills (2-2) at Tennessee Titans (1-2)
- Game time: Sunday, October 11, 2015, 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: LP Field, Nashville, Tennessee
- TV: CBS affiliates in the Northeast United States, Tennessee, Houston, and Oregon (coverage map)
- Commentators: Andrew Catalon, Steve Beuerlein, Steve Tasker
- Radio: WGR 550 (Buffalo), WCMF 96.5 and 950AM (Rochester), WKRL 100.9 (Syracuse), FAN 590 (Toronto), and the rest of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network
- Announcers: John Murphy, Mark Kelso, Sal Capaccio
- Online: NFL Sunday Ticket, NFL.com Game Center
- Bills injuries: Full injury report is released on Friday. LeSean McCoy and Karlos Williams did not practice Wednesday, and Boobie Dixon will start if Williams cannot pass the concussion protocol in time. Sammy Watkins did not practice and may not play on Sunday. Percy Harvin took his usual Wednesday practice off. Bacarri Rambo and Kyle Williams did not practice on Wednesday, but Williams returned on Thursday. John Miller, Aaron Williams, Chris Hogan, Corey Graham, Cordy Glenn, and Marquise Goodwin were limited practice participants.