The Buffalo Bills and the Kansas City Chiefs will play each other for an eighth consecutive season this Sunday, when the two AFC playoff hopefuls meet at Arrowhead Stadium in a game with pretty major postseason implications. The Bills and the Chiefs are both among a quartet of teams in the conference with 5-5 records, and this contest will go a long way toward separating those teams as the playoff race heats up.
Buffalo is 4-3 in the previous seven contests, having won every game but one between 2008 and 2012 (and that loss was an overtime affair on the road), but the Chiefs have won the last two matchups, both of which took place in Orchard Park. Their job is easier playing at home, particularly with the Bills playing their third consecutive road game, this one on a short week following a loss on Monday night. The Bills are in a tough spot, and they absolutely need to win this game; if they lose, their chances of making the playoffs drop by 14 percent, but if they win, the odds rise by about 27 percent. No pressure, Buffalo.
This is how you can catch Buffalo's biggest game of the season this weekend.
Buffalo Bills (5-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (5-5)
- Game time: Sunday, November 29, 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO
- TV: CBS affiliates in New York, northern Pennsylvania, Virginia, Michigan, and a huge swath of the midwest (coverage map)
- Commentators: Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon
- Radio: WGR 550 (Buffalo), WCMF 96.5 and 950AM (Rochester), WKRL 100.9 (Syracuse), FAN 590 (Toronto), and the rest of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network
- Announcers: John Murphy, Mark Kelso, Sal Capaccio
- Online: NFL Sunday Ticket, NFL.com Game Center
- Bills injuries: QB Tyrod Taylor (limited - shoulder), WR Marcus Easley (DNP - concussion), OG John Miller (DNP - ankle), DE Mario Williams (DNP - foot), DT Marcell Dareus (limited - knee), DT Kyle Williams (DNP - knee), S Bacarri Rambo (limited - shoulder)
- Chiefs injuries: RB Charcandrick West (DNP - hamstring), WR DeAnthony Thomas (DNP - concussion), OG Ben Grubbs (OUT - neck), DE Allen Bailey (DNP - calf), LB Tamba Hali (DNP - knee), LB Dee Ford (DNP - back)