With two weeks remaining in a lost season and many of Buffalo's key starters nursing injuries, Rex Ryan announced in a press conference that the Bills would look to use the last two weeks for playing younger prospects and getting insight into their potential. With that lede on Buffalo's end, and Kellen Moore starting at quarterback for the 4-10 Cowboys, let's just say that this game might feel more like a preseason game with a full playbook than a late-season NFL battle.
Still, if you are curious to see if Karlos Williams and Mike Gillislee can execute the running game in LeSean McCoy's absence, or if Cyrus Kouandjio might finally be given a chance to start over the disappointing Jordan Mills (please?), or if some of the defensive prospects Buffalo signed like T.J. Barnes and Max Valles have any potential to stick around, this game might be for you.
Buffalo Bills (6-8) vs. Dallas Cowboys (4-10)
- Game time: Sunday, December 27, 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
- TV: FOX affiliates in western New York, Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and parts of Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Idaho (coverage map)
- Commentators: Kenny Albert and Daryl Johnston
- Radio: WGR 550 (Buffalo), WCMF 96.5 and 950AM (Rochester), WKRL 100.9 (Syracuse), FAN 590 (Toronto), and the rest of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network
- Announcers: John Murphy, Mark Kelso, Sal Capaccio
- Online: NFL Sunday Ticket, NFL.com Game Center
- Bills injuries: LeSean McCoy and Bacarri Rambo did not practice on Wednesday. Charles Clay, Boobie Dixon, Stefan Charles, Nigel Bradham, Walter Powell, Ronald Darby, Karlos Williams, Eric Wood, and John Miller were limited participants. Ron Brooks practiced fully.