With one game to play in the 2015 regular season, the Buffalo Bills hold the No. 16 overall pick in the current 2016 NFL Draft order.
Yesterday's win over Dallas pushed the Bills to 7-8 on the season, tying them in the standings with the Indianapolis Colts, the Oakland Raiders, and the St. Louis Rams (who all won their Week 16 matchups, as well). Only Indianapolis has a lower strength of schedule figure than the Bills, so the Colts slot in at No. 15, with the Raiders and the Rams following the Bills in order.
The Bills host the New York Jets this coming Sunday in their season finale. The 10-5 Jets have won five consecutive games, and could clinch a spot in the AFC playoff picture with a win. We'll know this time next week where, officially, the Bills will be picking in the first round this May.
Here's your full draft order as it exists heading into Monday Night Football (via SB Nation's Dan Kadar):
- Tennessee Titans (3-12, .492)
- Cleveland Browns (3-12, .536)
- San Diego Chargers (4-11, .523)
- Dallas Cowboys (4-11, .529)
- San Francisco 49ers (4-11, .552)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (5-10, .471)
- Miami Dolphins (5-10, .475)
- Baltimore Ravens (5-10, .506)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-9, .483)
- New York Giants (6-9, .492)
- New Orleans Saints (6-9, .508)
- Philadelphia Eagles (6-9, .513)
- Detroit Lions (6-9, .536)
- Chicago Bears (6-9, .544)
- Indianapolis Colts (7-8, .498)
- Buffalo Bills (7-8, .510)
- Oakland Raiders (7-8, .511)
- St. Louis Rams (7-8, .527)
- Atlanta Falcons (8-7, .471)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (9-6, .511)