It's the final game of the season for the Buffalo Bills, and while they aren't going to the playoffs, the team still has some incentive to keep playing - a win would give Buffalo consecutive non-losing seasons for the first time this century. Unfortunately, they have their work cut out for them, as half the team is limited or gone due to injuries, and they're going up against a red-hot Jets team who just took down the Evil Empire.
There will be a lot of tryouts this week, due largely to the number of injuries on the squad. Players like Nick O'Leary, Dezmin Lewis, and T.J. Barnes are receiving their chance to punch a ticket for next year's training camp. Recent additions like Max Valles and Leonard Hankerson are hoping to be put on the active roster and see the same opportunity. If you're interested in watching these prospects likely struggle against Todd Bowles' defense and Chan Gailey's offense, here's how you can watch.
Buffalo Bills (7-8) vs. New York Jets (10-5)
- Game time: Sunday, January 3, 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
- TV: CBS affiliates in New York, New Jersey, and almost the entire western United States (except for areas around Texas) (coverage map)
- Commentators: Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts
- Radio: WGR 550 (Buffalo), WCMF 96.5 and 950AM (Rochester), WKRL 100.9 (Syracuse), FAN 590 (Toronto), and the rest of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network
- Announcers: John Murphy, Mark Kelso, Sal Capaccio
- Online: NFL Sunday Ticket, NFL.com Game Center
- Bills injuries: LeSean McCoy, Bacarri Rambo, and John Miller did not practice on Wednesday. Charles Clay and Ron Brooks were placed on injured reserve. Tyrod Taylor, Marcell Dareus, Ronald Darby, Mario Williams, and Nigel Bradham were limited participants.