The Buffalo Bills and the Cleveland Browns practiced with each other twice this week at Bills training camp in Pittsford, NY. Tonight, the two teams take their show back to Cleveland for a preseason game that will be nationally televised by ESPN's Monday Night Football crew.
Other than putting Rex Ryan in everyone's living rooms this evening, the big news is that quarterback Tyrod Taylor will start for the Bills. It will be his best opportunity yet to make a push to be Buffalo's starting quarterback come Week 1, but in order to put his best foot forward, he'll have to play well despite the team's top five (yes, five) running backs being shelved, and perhaps without his top two wideouts, as well. EJ Manuel is also expected to see a hefty amount of playing time tonight, though it's unclear if he'll be second in the pecking order, or if Matt Cassel will sneak in a series or two before Manuel sees the field.
With this game being on national television, things change on the viewing front a bit tonight - but not on the listening and online streaming front. Here's how (and when) you can catch tonight's game.
Buffalo Bills (0-1) at Cleveland Browns (0-1)
- Game time: Thursday, August 20, 2015, 8:00 p.m. ET
- Location: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
- TV: ESPN (Monday Night Football), WKBW (Ch. 7, Buffalo)
- Commentators: Mike Tirico, Jon Gruden, Lisa Salters
- NFL Network re-air: Friday, August 21, 2015, 3:00 a.m. ET and 4:00 p.m. ET; Saturday, August 22, 2015, 1:00 p.m. ET
- Radio: WGR 550 (Buffalo), WCMF 96.5 and 950AM (Rochester), WKRL 100.9 (Syracuse), Fan 590 (Toronto), and the rest of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network
- Announcers: John Murphy, Mark Kelso, Sal Capaccio
- Online: NFL Game Pass, NFL.com Game Center
- Bills injuries: RB LeSean McCoy, RB Fred Jackson, RB Boobie Dixon, RB Karlos Williams, RB Bryce Brown, WR Percy Harvin, WR Marcus Easley, DL Alex Carrington, LB Jimmy Gaines, CB Leodis McKelvin, CB Ross Cockrell, and CB Cam Thomas are not expected to play. The jury is very much out on WR Sammy Watkins, WR Robert Woods, and DL Kyle Williams, as well.