The Buffalo Bills will be hosting the Pittsburgh Steelers tomorrow afternoon at Orchard Park in their penultimate preseason game of the 2015 season. The third preseason game is traditionally the proverbial dress rehearsal for the regular season, in which the starters play out the majority of the game. With the quarterback pecking order still in flux, expect to see healthy portions of EJ Manuel (who will start), Matt Cassel, and Tyrod Taylor playing with the ones on Saturday, with each making his case to start come Week 1.
The Steelers enter the game with a high-powered offense and a defense that collected six sacks in its preseason game against Green Bay. They're also banged up; center Maurkice Pouncey broke his ankle, defensive lineman Stephon Tuitt sprained an ankle, and backup quarterback Bruce Gradkowski broke his finger, causing Pittsburgh to sign Michael Vick to the roster. We might see some of him in this game, as well.
Here is the information you'll need to know to follow along with the game, which will be nationally televised.
Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2) at Buffalo Bills (1-1)
- Game time: Saturday, August 29, 2015, 4:00 p.m. ET
- Location: Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
- TV: NFL Network, WKBW (Ch. 7, Buffalo)
- Commentators: Jim Nantz, Phil Simms, Tracy Wolfson
- NFL Network re-air: Monday, August 31, 2015, 1:00 p.m. ET, Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 3:00 a.m. ET
- Radio: WGR 550 (Buffalo), WCMF 96.5 and 950AM (Rochester), WKRL 100.9 (Syracuse), Fan 590 (Toronto), and the rest of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network
- Announcers: John Murphy, Mark Kelso, Sal Capaccio
- Online: NFL Game Pass, NFL.com Game Center
- Bills injuries: RB LeSean McCoy, RB Karlos Williams, RB Boobie Dixon, WR Sammy Watkins, WR Robert Woods, WR Percy Harvin, WR Chris Hogan, and CB Leodis McKelvin are all unlikely to play. The jury is very much out on RB Bryce Brown and WR Deonte Thompson, as well.