A new era begins this Sunday in Orchard Park. Rex Ryan will coach his first regular season Buffalo Bills matchup, while Tyrod Taylor is making the first professional start of his starting quarterback career. It also marks the start of the first full season with the Pegula family as owners of the Bills, as they didn't take over the club until October of 2014.
Despite the turnover, optimism rules the town, and expectations are high. The Bills are coming off their first winning season in a decade, and the roster only gained talent through additions like LeSean McCoy and Charles Clay.
Their first challenge? Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts, fresh off an AFC championship game appearance. There is some scary talent on that roster, but it's Buffalo's home opener, and that means anything could happen.
Indianapolis Colts (0-0) at Buffalo Bills (0-0)
- Game time: Sunday, September 13, 2015, 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
- TV: CBS affiliates in Western New York, New England, and parts of Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Georgia (coverage map)
- Commentators: Spero Dedes, Solomon Wilcots
- Radio: WGR 550 (Buffalo), WCMF 96.5 and 950AM (Rochester), WKRL 100.9 (Syracuse), FAN 590 (Toronto), and the rest of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network
- Announcers: John Murphy, Mark Kelso, Sal Capaccio
- Online: NFL Sunday Ticket, NFL.com Game Center
- Bills injuries: Full injury report is released on Friday. Marquise Goodwin (ribs) and Tony Steward (knee) are unlikely to play.