The Buffalo Bills cleared their first hurdle with a win against the Indianapolis Colts last weekend, but now they face an even bigger opponent: the defending Super Bowl champion New England Patriots. The Patriots came out of their Week 1 game looking prepared and confident, trotting out a win behind the strength of their tight end group. Still, they displayed some chinks in their armor and their opponent let them off the hook, which should have the Bills feeling confident.
Last week's Bills game may have been the loudest ever at the Ralph, and this one is even bigger, with SportsCenter making a stop the morning of game day, and fans attempting to break the Guinness world record for loudest stadium. With Orchard Park sure to be packed, if you couldn't find a ticket, here's how you can watch the game.
New England Patriots (1-0) at Buffalo Bills (1-0)
- Game time: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
- TV: CBS affiliates in upstate New York, New England, and parts of the Midwest (coverage map)
- Commentators: Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon
- Radio: WGR 550 (Buffalo), WCMF 96.5 and 950AM (Rochester), WKRL 100.9 (Syracuse), FAN 590 (Toronto), and the rest of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network
- Announcers: John Murphy, Mark Kelso, Sal Capaccio
- Online: NFL Sunday Ticket, NFL.com Game Center
- Bills injuries: Full injury report is released on Friday. Marquise Goodwin (ribs) and Tony Steward (knee) did not practice Wednesday. Corey Graham (concussion) was a limited practice participant. Percy Harvin (hip) also missed practice, but is expected to play on Sunday.