If you're a Buffalo Bills fan that plans on watching Sunday's game against the New England Patriots, but won't be watching the game live at Ralph Wilson Stadium, take note: the AFC conference matchup will be shown on FOX, not CBS.
The move is part of a new "cross-flex" initiative in the NFL's TV deals, which allows the league to move potentially low-audience games into wider areas on a different network. The Bills and the Patriots will be battling for early control of the AFC East on Sunday.
Here's the broadcast info for this Sunday's huge divisional matchup. We'll update this post again on Sunday morning with more relevant details; for now, plan your channel surfing accordingly.
Buffalo Bills (3-2) vs. New England Patriots (3-2)
- Game time: Sunday, October 12, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
- TV: FOX (coverage map)
- Commentators: Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, and Tony Siragusa
- Radio: WGR 550 AM (Buffalo), WCMF 96.5 (Rochester), WROC 950 (Rochester), WKRL 100.9 (Syracuse), Fan 590 (Toronto)
- Announcers: John Murphy, Mark Kelso, and Sal Capaccio
- Online: NFL.com Game Center
- Injury report: to be released on Friday, 10/10
To buy tickets, visit the NFL Ticket Exchange.